Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 580 of 676
DrakA23/01/2014 02:30

@gorillaz_z from where did you get that plugin "on xxx block"?

juhx23/01/2014 05:03

Nikita, 265 block, ankh server, dcj 5 ducks - impossible ducks and random demos with (gain plugin) (looks gain plugin) but Not ALL. sorry i as always.

I was hoping that thread has died :/

aquaticlj record holder23/01/2014 15:55

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/577886316361252628/64C4AB84FD2DB48808F23D89065C0CACD9FB47BA/

Nikita23/01/2014 15:56

Originally posted by juhx
Nikita, 265 block, ankh server, dcj 5 ducks - impossible ducks and random demos with (gain plugin) (looks gain plugin) but Not ALL. sorry i as always.

Rofl. Get some proof before you start writing nonsense. After all gain plugin is really easy to detect so it shouldn't be a problem, and I guess all the public demos were done with gain plugin too, right? Or maybe emulator? Yeah probably because you can't come up with anything else but wait... I have updated cs? Oh so it must be a new superhack, right?

juhx23/01/2014 16:24

yes u right about easy to detect(gainhack) but i told "Looks cheated" + i saw "superhack" on new cs like autobhop and etc.. So bAAD

Nikita23/01/2014 16:38

Originally posted by juhx
yes u right about easy to detect(gainhack) but i told "Looks cheated" + i saw "superhack" on new cs like autobhop and etc.. So bAAD

Okay first of all, it's completly impossible for a demo to "look" gain hacked and second you obviously know more about cheats than me if you have seen hacks on updated cs. Maybe you are the cheater here?

aquaticlj record holder23/01/2014 17:36

NIKITA YOU MASTER JOKING , SOSAT" MNE POHUY DOLGO PLS

juhx23/01/2014 17:39

Nikita, ask niken about it ))) I passed by. more cheats, more cheaters. dont interested.. tireeed. cya

Nikita23/01/2014 18:00

Originally posted by juhx
Nikita, ask niken about it ))) I passed by. more cheats, more cheaters. dont interested.. tireeed. cya

No thank you I'm not going to ask Niken about anything because I don't know him and I have nothing to ask him. The last sentences were incomprehensible so I won't even comment on them.

juhx23/01/2014 18:02(edited 23/01/2014 18:03)

he good on new cs (with hax) ;]

propanelj record holder23/01/2014 18:41

Originally posted by juhx
he good on new cs (with hax) ;]

shouldnt you get a warning/ban soon? -_^

juhx23/01/2014 18:46

No propane, your comment is not appropriate, sophomoric / just stop posting illegal demos and i'm okay. Thread is closed

propanelj record holder23/01/2014 18:50

Originally posted by juhx
No propane, your comment is not appropriate, sophomoric / just stop posting illegal demos and i'm okay. Thread is closed

"Cheat accusations or suspicions should be posted in the Chopping Block and are not tolerated outside the forum."

Nikita23/01/2014 18:53

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by juhx
No propane, your comment is not appropriate, sophomoric / just stop posting illegal demos and i'm okay. Thread is closed

"Cheat accusations or suspicions should be posted in the Chopping Block and are not tolerated outside the forum."

This and juhx should really get a warn soon =/

xxlooq23/01/2014 19:53

Originally posted by Nikita!
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by juhx
No propane, your comment is not appropriate, sophomoric / just stop posting illegal demos and i'm okay. Thread is closed

"Cheat accusations or suspicions should be posted in the Chopping Block and are not tolerated outside the forum."

This and juhx should really get a warn soon =/
pls Sharap....

random Tournament #323/01/2014 20:33

This thread is about stats, not about "I think he cheats but i dont have proofs" So my shit http://i.imgur.com/0ZRZYR5.png

Nikita23/01/2014 20:45

253 lj block 4 strafes: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ptf5kp

and a 254.1 fail with 4 strafes: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mam9i9

gorillaz26/01/2014 04:31

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/612789213502858244/BE45D742320105E2091CCD76E4C52A0B41910ABD/
fail :(

rawerecord holder Tournament #126/01/2014 08:35

finally.
http://imgur.com/enhffEX

also, I landed 247 block for first time, but I don't have demo or image and in my console it desappeared.

Page 580 of 676

Please log in to post replies.