Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 589 of 676

Yeah I see now, was somehow sure you both use 100hz at minimum, well I'm surprised. But I can clearly see the difference between 60 and 75, I made 2 wrs the next day I switched it. It may not boost you practically but it's a lot easier and smoother and my lj kinda increased. May be placebo with the lj but it's a lot nicer with 75hz.

rawerecord holder Tournament #101/04/2014 03:38

BJ
http://imgur.com/AU6NWvX

HJ Block 1st Try
http://imgur.com/Xc5W1ff

LJ Block 1st Try
http://imgur.com/sKCKQ66

LJ Max Stats
http://imgur.com/s6JKovG

265 Block WJ
http://imgur.com/cYSOy1Z (Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?4o4p00ywkk0kjicat minute 2)

Some minor fails
http://imgur.com/NQ8rrhz
http://imgur.com/FmoINb2
http://imgur.com/ObPFq5R

Also I landed 241 BJ Block but no stats were shown.

So what do you say, I am Noob or Medium?

DrakA01/04/2014 14:50

Average jumps thought

musaka01/04/2014 20:02

Originally posted by mideARG
BJ
http://imgur.com/AU6NWvX

HJ Block 1st Try
http://imgur.com/Xc5W1ff

LJ Block 1st Try
http://imgur.com/sKCKQ66

LJ Max Stats
http://imgur.com/s6JKovG

265 Block WJ
http://imgur.com/cYSOy1Z (Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?4o4p00ywkk0kjicat minute 2)

Some minor fails
http://imgur.com/NQ8rrhz
http://imgur.com/FmoINb2
http://imgur.com/ObPFq5R

Also I landed 241 BJ Block but no stats were shown.

So what do you say, I am Noob or Medium?

In between.

VODKAMOUTH02/04/2014 00:41

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244500761

rec ;D

Cobrex mapper Tournament #202/04/2014 09:17

Originally posted by mideARG
BJ
http://imgur.com/AU6NWvX

HJ Block 1st Try
http://imgur.com/Xc5W1ff

LJ Block 1st Try
http://imgur.com/sKCKQ66

LJ Max Stats
http://imgur.com/s6JKovG

265 Block WJ
http://imgur.com/cYSOy1Z (Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?4o4p00ywkk0kjicat minute 2)

Some minor fails
http://imgur.com/NQ8rrhz
http://imgur.com/FmoINb2
http://imgur.com/ObPFq5R

Also I landed 241 BJ Block but no stats were shown.

So what do you say, I am Noob or Medium?



Great man ! Few more months and you'll improve alot :)

*how can you guys be so rude? people barely geek stats nowadays and you're telling them that they suck*

VODKAMOUTH02/04/2014 11:42

Originally posted by Cobrex
Originally posted by mideARG
BJ
http://imgur.com/AU6NWvX

HJ Block 1st Try
http://imgur.com/Xc5W1ff

LJ Block 1st Try
http://imgur.com/sKCKQ66

LJ Max Stats
http://imgur.com/s6JKovG

265 Block WJ
http://imgur.com/cYSOy1Z (Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?4o4p00ywkk0kjicat minute 2)

Some minor fails
http://imgur.com/NQ8rrhz
http://imgur.com/FmoINb2
http://imgur.com/ObPFq5R

Also I landed 241 BJ Block but no stats were shown.

So what do you say, I am Noob or Medium?



Great man ! Few more months and you'll improve alot :)

*how can you guys be so rude? people barely geek stats nowadays and you're telling them that they suck*

u sound surprised

propanelj record holder02/04/2014 14:53

Originally posted by Cobrex
Great man ! Few more months and you'll improve alot :)

*how can you guys be so rude? people barely geek stats nowadays and you're telling them that they suck*

yes there is improvements on his side but the stats still suck.

Just because a player is new you shouldnt lie and say (for example) that a 230longjump is amazingly great

rawerecord holder Tournament #102/04/2014 17:58

Yes, is not a huge improvement but is because I don't practice too much longjumping. Only if I feel comfortable with my strafes I create a LAN and practice some minutes or if the server is playing lj2. How you can see, I didn't tried 248 block because I was strafing very bad aswell, but when I felt comfortable with my strafes, I tried it and jumped at 1st try ^^ but I prefer playing KZ climbing maps.
It depends of the day :p (normally I suck haha)

Countyzz03/04/2014 11:21

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/468680364214922990/E5F48F407A3AC2A99E75918064C1A2AE8918A856/ damn pre :L

Kristofuz03/04/2014 21:28

-link-
freggen jumpoff

Sebas05/04/2014 04:36

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245800316
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245800195

aquaticlj record holder05/04/2014 04:44

Originally posted by Sebastian^^
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245800316
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245800195

10aa? nice

Sebas05/04/2014 05:39

Originally posted by aquatic-hns
Originally posted by Sebastian^^
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245800316
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245800195

10aa? nice

yes

Nikita05/04/2014 05:51

Originally posted by Sebastian^^
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245800316
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245800195

Gj for da 257.9, but the 238 was 100% useless since noducks are always bugged ^^

KyU.K05/04/2014 08:02

Originally posted by ShoCk
Yeah I see now, was somehow sure you both use 100hz at minimum, well I'm surprised. But I can clearly see the difference between 60 and 75, I made 2 wrs the next day I switched it. It may not boost you practically but it's a lot easier and smoother and my lj kinda increased. May be placebo with the lj but it's a lot nicer with 75hz.

how could you switch to 75? cause im not able to since the update :(

aquaticlj record holder05/04/2014 08:42

Originally posted by KyU.K
Originally posted by ShoCk
Yeah I see now, was somehow sure you both use 100hz at minimum, well I'm surprised. But I can clearly see the difference between 60 and 75, I made 2 wrs the next day I switched it. It may not boost you practically but it's a lot easier and smoother and my lj kinda increased. May be placebo with the lj but it's a lot nicer with 75hz.

how could you switch to 75? cause im not able to since the update :(

on the desktop changed or RefreshLock

KyU.K05/04/2014 13:44

Originally posted by aquatic-hns
Originally posted by KyU.K
Originally posted by ShoCk
Yeah I see now, was somehow sure you both use 100hz at minimum, well I'm surprised. But I can clearly see the difference between 60 and 75, I made 2 wrs the next day I switched it. It may not boost you practically but it's a lot easier and smoother and my lj kinda increased. May be placebo with the lj but it's a lot nicer with 75hz.

how could you switch to 75? cause im not able to since the update :(

on the desktop changed or RefreshLock


work on win7?

aquaticlj record holder05/04/2014 15:43(edited 05/04/2014 15:44)

yes, http://www.sendspace.com/file/2cjs6a

Nikita07/04/2014 03:17

Some jumps I did today.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326678617/D486F62B8FE7D2F2514A56D728CA3055926B33EC/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326677264/D32B73E2EB6C68797FE8CAAD03293630A051C6F1/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326675997/AB032FFFAF485B22D714F81966C61DB248902CAA/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326674607/994CAE104104ACE539B5EC6777C13116AD62A879/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326672843/70A3A6F64B76CF81AE0D1251454D6F9E6EC0F2E0/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326671503/F69881AA7249C03CE030D1CCA9983774E8C2005F/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326668488/FD88C612CA5033E8F5126E5643915ABCFABB3176/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326667178/E0C693C00F16162A99F38F979918BB51422999EF/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326665706/59A28678A9DE68C62DA3346F7D5F9FBE5B208283/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326669764/5D7B3D797E749BC92D9F35FFFF07D32ED0C6029D/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3296940930326664251/E7B6CB2F63430C109DCE390A581D0E81489FA147/

Page 589 of 676

Please log in to post replies.