Sticky
trye'd some lj today ez i know. http://imgur.com/qQ0xRg7
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=248292461
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3298067736629144080/98284F8E4DFE959D564BBD89B3CCA536A93FBD41/
x)X)x)X)x)X)x)X)x)
Originally posted by Nikita!http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3298067736629144080/98284F8E4DFE959D564BBD89B3CCA536A93FBD41/
x)X)x)X)x)X)x)X)x)
dat landing hahaha
fail at 240 block lol'd [ugly stats]
http://imgur.com/puUVrcz
LJ 252.5
CJ 261.9
CJ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/612795552530872817/E7330144BAEAEDBF1DFFC4713A8161AB2D6378DC/
DCJ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/612796458811626067/1F087C8F24C7ECD179B6B33901CA79410F10904F/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249602325
266 standup count jump by Beterok screen
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xtilki demo
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249603361
269stats scj fail
Originally posted by Beterokhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249603361
269stats scj fail
268,9* + the realstats are lower :)
you dont know about it . stats can be high than 269
Originally posted by Beterokyou dont know about it . stats can be high than 269
I'm 99.9% sure that the realstats were lower :)
Originally posted by Nikita!http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3298067736629144080/98284F8E4DFE959D564BBD89B3CCA536A93FBD41/
x)X)x)X)x)X)x)X)x)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c74T2JJDi-o last jump :D
Originally posted by DeathClawOriginally posted by Nikita!http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3298067736629144080/98284F8E4DFE959D564BBD89B3CCA536A93FBD41/
x)X)x)X)x)X)x)X)x)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c74T2JJDi-o last jump :D
Yeah I know, that's actually the reason why I have over 100 different 255 lj demos in my cstrike folder because I tried to make it with as low stats as possible :))))
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249722672
:d
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249602325 its 266scj
My friends ask me its wr?
If not wr pls give me demo WR holder
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249834432 i hate my gain and my duck button
http://imgur.com/DyEbZVd nubshit.
glory years http://postimg.org/image/h37u4yqvt/ , http://postimg.org/image/4dhidndvt/ , http://postimg.org/image/gkj8fht7z/ , http://postimg.org/image/t74q2za8p/ , http://postimg.org/image/5hto7i03d/ , http://postimg.org/image/fd2opm45v/ , http://postimg.org/image/txvk9lctr/
Originally posted by necrotoniglory years http://postimg.org/image/h37u4yqvt/ , http://postimg.org/image/4dhidndvt/ , http://postimg.org/image/gkj8fht7z/ , http://postimg.org/image/t74q2za8p/ , http://postimg.org/image/5hto7i03d/ , http://postimg.org/image/fd2opm45v/ , http://postimg.org/image/txvk9lctr/
i also wanna do shit like that :(
necrotoni do it! u as fr33styl3r
Please log in to post replies.