Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 593 of 676
propanelj record holder12/05/2014 01:32

Originally posted by DeathClaw
Originally posted by janedou
started bw after my girlfriend left 20 min ago and this is what i got :D

http://imgur.com/1RGv4Ti

seems legit

rebinded keys or cheatzZ, lets guess :)

or just bug - these stats are imp with that 1st strafe

propanelj record holder12/05/2014 04:49

Originally posted by DeathClaw
or just bug - these stats are imp with that 1st strafe

looks alot like the typical strafe-emulator stats

janedou12/05/2014 05:47

the sad part is that gay who telle's it looks alot like the typical strafe-emulator stats duse 87% on every jump.. so let's not get homo please :)

max3semne13/05/2014 13:57

What's up, 257lj v3 here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259440431

Beteroklj record holder13/05/2014 16:44

Originally posted by max3semne
What's up, 257lj v3 here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259440431

Lol nice jump :D

I have this :D 268 scj block 270stats
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3336350679112743364/6F0F39C0D8AC90F920A9CA183CEBBB8F9493B056/

propanelj record holder13/05/2014 17:29

Originally posted by max3semne
What's up, 257lj v3 here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259440431

if i were you i'd try 258 from time to time, your maxspeeds should be able to do the job :P

max3semne13/05/2014 18:02

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by max3semne
What's up, 257lj v3 here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259440431

if i were you i'd try 258 from time to time, your maxspeeds should be able to do the job :P

But I never had a 258 stat :( Maybe I'll try that..

Beteroklj record holder13/05/2014 19:19

Originally posted by max3semne
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by max3semne
What's up, 257lj v3 here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259440431

if i were you i'd try 258 from time to time, your maxspeeds should be able to do the job :P

But I never had a 258 stat :( Maybe I'll try that..

Try hard :D

max3semne13/05/2014 22:06

So I tried 258 ... :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568351
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568425
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568440
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568455
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568410
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568471
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568492
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259568504

lol I'm close like never ... -.-

dx^13/05/2014 22:41

holyshittttttttttttttttttttt so closeeeeeeeeeee omg, waitinng

VODKAMOUTH13/05/2014 22:46

awesome max3

random Tournament #313/05/2014 23:17

omg dude, thats epic, Go Go Go !!!

rawerecord holder Tournament #114/05/2014 02:01

258.4 :o

Go m3s!

Roadrunner mapper14/05/2014 03:09

gogogogo!

znx14/05/2014 09:59

wow

akse14/05/2014 12:26

geek max3, GEEEK!

janedou17/05/2014 09:06

max3 will get it soon!

Nikita17/05/2014 13:59

Stuff

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3299196622638318442/B1AF56EBED0F4EDF7A682EB0484275C19F6F3FB8/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3299196622638339529/988C29AEC809AE013F5B06CC6842076107025395/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3299196622638353149/E4F9D568D9861D3A410F3C899E888B50D60ED7BE/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3299196622638406599/61753DC312E4A706C327E4E8DA15FD9FE8684F9E/ pre pls
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3299196622638482869/29A4ACF697C6D922B867943A0B7AC81FA1766B9E/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3299196622638510796/7EBB76C9B2C4A4957E6DA4CF4487CFBAA82E72A0/

bluemagic mapper17/05/2014 16:32

max3 pleeeeeeeeease!!!!! you are just amazing!

Page 593 of 676

Please log in to post replies.