Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 594 of 676
propanelj record holder17/05/2014 17:29(edited 17/05/2014 17:29)

max3 was really close to land it and now he havent played for days.

He probably landed it, would explain why no more geeking have been made.

Nikita18/05/2014 17:22

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3299196622677470963/71EF949E9E6951BF743353675DE464AEAF37468D/ 268 cjbw wr (y) #swag #yolo

Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qnkm3e

Random 269 cj #pub: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3299196622677483729/F8BCB2385DCC7D5E660137D1ACC2566F66642C67/

aquaticlj record holder21/05/2014 14:02

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262061402

random Tournament #321/05/2014 17:16

Originally posted by aquatic
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262061402

that lucky edge, gj

aquaticlj record holder21/05/2014 18:59

Originally posted by random`
Originally posted by aquatic
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262061402

that lucky edge, gj

thx , da edge po kayfu.

Roadrunner mapper23/05/2014 04:28

Originally posted by aquatic
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262061402


http://screenshot.cz/42CLZ/

random Tournament #323/05/2014 13:12

Originally posted by Roadrunner
Originally posted by aquatic
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262061402


http://screenshot.cz/42CLZ/


http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3316080684600939761/C533D0AB8B563B148A870DB905B4E096B156351F/ realstats 271.071 xD

DinoxD23/05/2014 14:05

I randomly stopped playing for two months and my skill decayed, but for some reason my dcj got better and I jumped 258 stats. As usual I don't really take screenshots often, so the best one I have is 254 stats -link-.
I installed mousefix and now my jumps are horrible. For a total of 300 hours of kz over 6 months, I think I'm not so bad. I'm finally starting to get the hang of this dcj nonsense xD

kQbmigrecord holder24/05/2014 10:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG7r1MeZu0 - shit stats I know.

258 block coming up.

Nikita24/05/2014 12:37

Good job bro! :)

ReDKzInD24/05/2014 16:10

Originally posted by kQbmig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG7r1MeZu0 - shit stats I know.

258 block coming up.



bro u have that demo ?

propanelj record holder24/05/2014 16:11

Originally posted by kQbmig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG7r1MeZu0 - shit stats I know.

258 block coming up.

nicely done :)

Duff133725/05/2014 13:11

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/596995631832952616/CB77C36087D3566D2EFD346D2A92D7E1C09133A7/

Kiskis25/05/2014 15:35

not an impressive jump, but that jof :O
http://tinypic.com/r/2emlz4k/8

JamBawa26/05/2014 00:02

Originally posted by Kiskis
not an impressive jump, but that jof :O
http://tinypic.com/r/2emlz4k/8


http://tinypic.com/r/im83y8/8

propanelj record holder26/05/2014 00:26

Originally posted by JamBawa
Originally posted by Kiskis
not an impressive jump, but that jof :O
http://tinypic.com/r/2emlz4k/8


http://tinypic.com/r/im83y8/8

jof AND landing http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3260916571975600967/4F2A64CE90D024948F97CCBCA75A69FEB5B810CC/

Nikita26/05/2014 21:35

Just another 273 dcj block.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3278930970521540900/C50D3DE31E51BD64A6B8C466B8EA8F6D520D0F75/

Rhythmzz27/05/2014 00:21

Originally posted by Nikita!
Just another 273 dcj block.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3278930970521540900/C50D3DE31E51BD64A6B8C466B8EA8F6D520D0F75/


Just another cheated 273 dcj block :p

propanelj record holder27/05/2014 00:37

Originally posted by Rhythmzz
Originally posted by Nikita!
Just another 273 dcj block.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3278930970521540900/C50D3DE31E51BD64A6B8C466B8EA8F6D520D0F75/


Just another cheated 273 dcj block :p

as i recall cheat accusations are bannable

Nikita27/05/2014 00:45

Originally posted by Rhythmzz
Originally posted by Nikita!
Just another 273 dcj block.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3278930970521540900/C50D3DE31E51BD64A6B8C466B8EA8F6D520D0F75/


Just another cheated 273 dcj block :p

It's legit.

Page 594 of 676

Please log in to post replies.