Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 599 of 676
Nikita20/06/2014 23:44(edited 20/06/2014 23:45)

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by Kristofuz
in the failicious 3 movie i saw alphazz do a 258,5 fail on 257, so i assume that the stats rec is about the same

Alphazz cheated the failicious demos with gainhack aka 0test :) I've done 258.799 failed on 257, that's the furthest I've seen.

Look who's talking... lol

Please explain, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Originally posted by Sebastian^^
259.3 by kaben

This.

WqkO21/06/2014 00:28(edited 21/06/2014 00:28)

Originally posted by DeathClaw
Originally posted by Sebastian^^
259.3 by kaben

This.

Ahah! Totally this! :D

Nokkan21/06/2014 01:43

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by DeathClaw
Originally posted by Sebastian^^
259.3 by kaben

This.

Ahah! Totally this! :D


and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAEBKxg88I

~krater~21/06/2014 11:38

Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by Kristofuz
in the failicious 3 movie i saw alphazz do a 258,5 fail on 257, so i assume that the stats rec is about the same

Alphazz cheated the failicious demos with gainhack aka 0test :) I've done 258.799 failed on 257, that's the furthest I've seen.

Look who's talking... lol

Please explain, I have no idea what you're talking about.


You are quite smart guy and really decent, according to your age acting like u are retarded and never heard of "Nikita's cheated 257" is kinda retarded, so u shouldn't even complain about cheating and plz shut up u was not banned for no reason from XJ for 2+ years? :)

propanelj record holder21/06/2014 12:00

Originally posted by ~krater~
You are quite smart guy and really decent, according to your age acting like u are retarded and never heard of "Nikita's cheated 257" is kinda retarded, so u shouldn't even complain about cheating and plz shut up u was not banned for no reason from XJ for 2+ years? :)

so because of that he shouldnt be allowed to give an opinion or utter a thought about what he thinks and believes?
I dont think you understood what your short text meant when you wrote it.

~krater~21/06/2014 12:32

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by ~krater~
You are quite smart guy and really decent, according to your age acting like u are retarded and never heard of "Nikita's cheated 257" is kinda retarded, so u shouldn't even complain about cheating and plz shut up u was not banned for no reason from XJ for 2+ years? :)

so because of that he shouldnt be allowed to give an opinion or utter a thought about what he thinks and believes?
I dont think you understood what your short text meant when you wrote it.


now you are acting too :C
wqko lol'd his reply to alphazz's cheated 257 and nikita replied how he jumped 258.7 lj I think, but who the fuck is he? Cheater, so, his opinion cant be accepted, now you understand I think

propanelj record holder21/06/2014 13:01

Originally posted by ~krater~
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by ~krater~
You are quite smart guy and really decent, according to your age acting like u are retarded and never heard of "Nikita's cheated 257" is kinda retarded, so u shouldn't even complain about cheating and plz shut up u was not banned for no reason from XJ for 2+ years? :)

so because of that he shouldnt be allowed to give an opinion or utter a thought about what he thinks and believes?
I dont think you understood what your short text meant when you wrote it.


now you are acting too :C
wqko lol'd his reply to alphazz's cheated 257 and nikita replied how he jumped 258.7 lj I think, but who the fuck is he? Cheater, so, his opinion cant be accepted, now you understand I think

all hail dictator krater! no opinions allowed!

Nokkan21/06/2014 13:04

http://i.imgur.com/EcifZ3R.png my best upcj stats

~krater~21/06/2014 13:33

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by ~krater~
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by ~krater~
You are quite smart guy and really decent, according to your age acting like u are retarded and never heard of "Nikita's cheated 257" is kinda retarded, so u shouldn't even complain about cheating and plz shut up u was not banned for no reason from XJ for 2+ years? :)

so because of that he shouldnt be allowed to give an opinion or utter a thought about what he thinks and believes?
I dont think you understood what your short text meant when you wrote it.


now you are acting too :C
wqko lol'd his reply to alphazz's cheated 257 and nikita replied how he jumped 258.7 lj I think, but who the fuck is he? Cheater, so, his opinion cant be accepted, now you understand I think

all hail dictator krater! no opinions allowed!


no more opinions!

Sebas21/06/2014 19:38

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273870338 41 times

propanelj record holder21/06/2014 19:48

Originally posted by Sebas
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273870338 41 times

the time you spent on doing 256blocks you could have spent on 257 and maybe done 257 30times instead. gogo make it worth it

staNioN`22/06/2014 05:43

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3264296808870380754/2309C6B24DE5E8B6FF05552643A94C4BC620F2A0/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3264296808863282055/C4F0D3E6993178FD723D08616679651928113231/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3264296808872535324/C9058BB3041A987A3812D1902E38271200308D22/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3264296808872529733/707B84DF4389F6F5C3DC52288429050BDBA04A59/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3264296808875353736/50186C1ECC90D4ABAFC79E4C93A33748A14123C1/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3264296808913787975/4949CDF06459FA64382A224B285F39D02E1BF5F1/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3264296808913791634/FD88419EAB002DC646AB1783802D44B79EF253DB/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3264296808874723881/C515F078FEBFB8223BD365119C79ED94E02A74FE/ <3 this
demo if ur interested
https://www.sendspace.com/file/7idqy0

aquaticlj record holder22/06/2014 20:22

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=274390586

iNsprate moviemaker24/06/2014 13:41

Originally posted by Sensitiv3
WhiteBearD^ from UAE did an uber aftercj on de_vertigo. And it was 254 block.

Was it the scj after jump? If so i've done more so yeeeeah, that's not wr.

Sebas25/06/2014 18:52(edited 25/06/2014 19:23)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=275731591
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=275731649
5 minutes later.. "YOU ARE LOCALLY BANNED" haha

Sensitiv326/06/2014 11:41

Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by Sensitiv3
WhiteBearD^ from UAE did an uber aftercj on de_vertigo. And it was 254 block.

Was it the scj after jump? If so i've done more so yeeeeah, that's not wr.


"did an uber aftercj"
It was not afterSCJ. It was afterCJ and as i said before, I'm reety sure that 254 is still a wr.

p.s you can hold afterscj wr only if you did 256 block. Cuz mf^ did 255 2 years ago.

Sebas26/06/2014 22:14

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276642875

random Tournament #327/06/2014 00:09

Originally posted by Sebas
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276642875


why you wasting your time on 256 block ~ no logic

bANES27/06/2014 19:32

Originally posted by sofiaFTW
lj 257.1 fail 255 block link last strafe bugged :/

254 block with 9 strafes :p link

dcj 264.8 :( link

sbj 247.7 link

255 lj block :'D link edit by banes production

awesome edit

Page 599 of 676

Please log in to post replies.