Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 600 of 676
vLy mapperlj record holder28/06/2014 08:26

vLy mapperlj record holder28/06/2014 08:26

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/577899631354576264/B6249B3064F864709DCE800216C7BA251519669D/

vLy mapperlj record holder28/06/2014 08:27

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577899631354573448/10FA4BBE3BFA5DC5D5957C707901550A7C584D71/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/577899631354570755/44912EF0ED267111AE3E7D08250CC612F56DA362/

kHz30/06/2014 07:32

http://i.imgur.com/2tAKUQM.png

252 perfec

Duff133730/06/2014 22:13

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579743324/C07364B4DA5A865764036CC490120213057C2214/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579741543/0E75F84ACEB508D4D35EE78CCB162DE24A0C7D3C/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579738590/B5C9C0E1BDF601A62A7443D46706D7ECDE0835D7/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279001050
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279001023
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278942857 - )
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278942892 - )

Nikita30/06/2014 23:08

Originally posted by Duff1337
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579743324/C07364B4DA5A865764036CC490120213057C2214/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579741543/0E75F84ACEB508D4D35EE78CCB162DE24A0C7D3C/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579738590/B5C9C0E1BDF601A62A7443D46706D7ECDE0835D7/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279001050
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279001023
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278942857 - )
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278942892 - )

Why are you jumping on 270 block? Makes no sense, go 273.

propanelj record holder01/07/2014 00:43

Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by Duff1337
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579743324/C07364B4DA5A865764036CC490120213057C2214/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579741543/0E75F84ACEB508D4D35EE78CCB162DE24A0C7D3C/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579738590/B5C9C0E1BDF601A62A7443D46706D7ECDE0835D7/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279001050
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279001023
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278942857 - )
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278942892 - )

Why are you jumping on 270 block? Makes no sense, go 273.

he might be scared of getting busted, who knows ;]

Duff133701/07/2014 09:38

Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by Duff1337
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579743324/C07364B4DA5A865764036CC490120213057C2214/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579741543/0E75F84ACEB508D4D35EE78CCB162DE24A0C7D3C/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468688490579738590/B5C9C0E1BDF601A62A7443D46706D7ECDE0835D7/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279001050
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=279001023
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278942857 - )
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278942892 - )

Why are you jumping on 270 block? Makes no sense, go 273.

I cant jump 271~ because my jof is big and my pre random

Desu03/07/2014 16:21

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/583530400275590041/B3765C60D0B255F6950A1A1D1B20C5C8578AFE40/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3282310744792854336/077A9D3A93022DF3210769D3481B25C4B561B39D/
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3282310744788060651/7E96164A40CF6E39EBE6FB8F29ED99E1CE93A374/

Mrjuice*05/07/2014 08:40

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281350225

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/81379041875059727/39C35141C015906FA2481D17B0BD0E34FDA19D19/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281350275
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/81379041875057394/4EAC2166C0F32CEEB180D8B6AA0B6C5139078CDD/

someone tells me how to improve the lost speed or whatever, in the last strafe?
lately I'm having that problem.

ivansky05/07/2014 12:48

that big maxspeed loss in last strafe shows that the stats are bugged you can't do anything about it as far as i know

propanelj record holder05/07/2014 14:29

Originally posted by Mrjuice*
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281350225

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/81379041875059727/39C35141C015906FA2481D17B0BD0E34FDA19D19/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281350275
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/81379041875057394/4EAC2166C0F32CEEB180D8B6AA0B6C5139078CDD/

someone tells me how to improve the lost speed or whatever, in the last strafe?
lately I'm having that problem.


if you are talking about the 200speed loss in last strafe it is because you hit the edge of the block or a wall. Meaning that you stop completely resulting in a lets say you have 340speed and hit a wall you are at 0 speed. This can also result in stats getting bugged/showing incorrect distances

Mrjuice*05/07/2014 21:03

Thanks for responding.
So the problem is that I'm duck late?
When that kind of jump one jump 250 340 speed stats .. that thing ruined my jumps

Sebas05/07/2014 22:13

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281656675 prestrafe

jack frog06/07/2014 09:38

Originally posted by Mrjuice*
Thanks for responding.
So the problem is that I'm duck late?
When that kind of jump one jump 250 340 speed stats .. that thing ruined my jumps

I had this problem too a while ago. I pressed A/D too fast, but was too slow with my mouse, so I pressed A on my last strafe but was aiming in the right direction.

Mrjuice*06/07/2014 12:49(edited 06/07/2014 12:50)

Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by Mrjuice*
Thanks for responding.
So the problem is that I'm duck late?
When that kind of jump one jump 250 340 speed stats .. that thing ruined my jumps

I had this problem too a while ago. I pressed A/D too fast, but was too slow with my mouse, so I pressed A on my last strafe but was aiming in the right direction.

I think that is right.
I'm Slow hands and do 7 strafes.
Always pull 8. Sure I'm moving the mouse 8.
Thanks for responding

Desu06/07/2014 13:54

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/583530400357620771/87457F65909708624D55981F45E798C1F521DD07/

Nikita12/07/2014 00:46

Long time no cj.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746047863197/194E63D38E9614A5DAD1850DA8B0162A9F845173/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746047867324/CDEC75F51396DE1BDB0F9EA4ABB8F5465FBBBC04/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746047870634/219334FE9872E09AE2151854706B2AA0241A8488/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746047873728/FB5E35DFB0749AA9FA87E6FA748E20302B6AFE86/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746047876712/49D11D953A1F28DCF9AD842AF4C1EAB4376FD8C7/

Sensitiv312/07/2014 01:19

@Nikita, Long time no cj = 270 ? D:
U mad bro, u mad !

Nikita12/07/2014 02:37

Originally posted by Sensitiv3
@Nikita, Long time no cj = 270 ? D:
U mad bro, u mad !

270 is fairly easy with that pre. And they were all low 270's too :)

Page 600 of 676

Please log in to post replies.