Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 604 of 676
propanelj record holder14/08/2014 12:44

Originally posted by ShoCk
Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by ShoCk
People still play longjumps wow

There are probably more longjumpers than actual climbers XD

oO

there are actually A LOT many people that longjump, many newcomers actually spend most of their time on kzljs2 or some hns serv to lj.
back in the day i was one of them

Hopefully they will learn how to strafe properly in time so they can step in to the real kz where you beat maps. No offense intended to longjumpers :)

propanelj record holder14/08/2014 14:08

Originally posted by ShoCk
Hopefully they will learn how to strafe properly in time so they can step in to the real kz where you beat maps. No offense intended to longjumpers :)

or trickjumping!

buh14/08/2014 18:00

Originally posted by ShoCk
Hopefully they will learn how to strafe properly in time so they can step in to the real kz where you beat maps. No offense intended to longjumpers :)

I know there are many potential players that are beast longjumpers that simply not record because they think it is more challenging jump a 257 block than any world record. The result of much practice pays off. See DeathClaw, he can make world records easier even many people who play only kz many years ago. Everyone lives the game as you like, is not required to prove anything.

I'm not sure if I understood your post buh but where did you see me saying anything about difficulty? It's also very odd to compare ljs to maps, I'm not even going to try doing that.

What proving? It's not about that, not for all at least. Some people just like to challenge themselves in the first place, then in addition they push the limits and show results to the world because that's what lies at core of the community. Share beaty is a must and releases in this case is the place for that. There are really many arguments to back up my point but I don't blame you (or anyone else doing the same), it's your choice and of course you do nothing bad keeping the demos to yourself but that's one of the things I will probably never understand and basically even cannot respect.

I'm not even sure if my post is appropriate for this context since I'm not sure if I got it all right and if so why did you even start these unrelated talks. Sorry if something.

PaintKZ15/08/2014 00:29

because he is one of those people who does not like to show anyone anything, so he takes it very personal. Do not give importance Shock my good friend, he's like that.

_)_ Comment Banned15/08/2014 04:14

dat sarcasm

buh15/08/2014 07:09

lolwut

goatse15/08/2014 09:46

some from yesterday http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40850533234055903/28809601BE6B4A080F3067FF0472E23C81E54657/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40850533234053978/948F4AE569748F0CD896CDED27D48806A54B5EFB/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40850533234050965/571E588F51C0BE1AF2EB0B9F305A81236F8C6A67/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40850533230820469/EAC13379D69910148174FEAE9B200DBA2F433327/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40850533230818768/1B4495E1AABE969BF65E21082A6593ECF772832D/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40850533230816740/E4FC56FC099A930A9DCD967C263405000FAF066D/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40850451205238720/E82F9C520710D6832EF5C25C7B796D8F3322F7EE/

Duff133716/08/2014 22:58

today: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784710210/0984E7D64DFD72CF7EA0223E87B4D40C1B4004FF/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784711935/706FCBC5EA58C357265DC43B5D380C12456D6EAC/

Kristofuz16/08/2014 23:30(edited 16/08/2014 23:30)

Originally posted by Duff1337
today: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784710210/0984E7D64DFD72CF7EA0223E87B4D40C1B4004FF/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784711935/706FCBC5EA58C357265DC43B5D380C12456D6EAC/


have you even tried 257?

Duff133717/08/2014 00:11

Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Duff1337
today: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784710210/0984E7D64DFD72CF7EA0223E87B4D40C1B4004FF/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784711935/706FCBC5EA58C357265DC43B5D380C12456D6EAC/


have you even tried 257?

no

Kristofuz17/08/2014 01:30

Originally posted by Duff1337
Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Duff1337
today: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784710210/0984E7D64DFD72CF7EA0223E87B4D40C1B4004FF/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784711935/706FCBC5EA58C357265DC43B5D380C12456D6EAC/


have you even tried 257?

no


lol looking at your under 0.1 jumpoff and your 257+ stats, i say go for it, that's what i did with 255, i got 255+ stats once and the next time i got 'em i landed 255 block aswell lol

Duff133717/08/2014 02:53(edited 17/08/2014 02:55)

Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Duff1337
Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Duff1337
today: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784710210/0984E7D64DFD72CF7EA0223E87B4D40C1B4004FF/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784711935/706FCBC5EA58C357265DC43B5D380C12456D6EAC/


have you even tried 257?

no


lol looking at your under 0.1 jumpoff and your 257+ stats, i say go for it, that's what i did with 255, i got 255+ stats once and the next time i got 'em i landed 255 block aswell lol


I dont want try 257 block, because it will be a long time. I'm going to throw Lj

Ft.skY17/08/2014 17:55

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/565519890227952341/869F5DE4531AC639E519D1009D2C26830487377D/
back in business yesterday huh :D

aquaticlj record holder17/08/2014 19:35

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301689071

Kristofuz17/08/2014 20:58

Originally posted by aquatic
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301689071

nice

propanelj record holder17/08/2014 20:59

Originally posted by Duff1337
Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Duff1337
Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Duff1337
today: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784710210/0984E7D64DFD72CF7EA0223E87B4D40C1B4004FF/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29591533784711935/706FCBC5EA58C357265DC43B5D380C12456D6EAC/


have you even tried 257?

no


lol looking at your under 0.1 jumpoff and your 257+ stats, i say go for it, that's what i did with 255, i got 255+ stats once and the next time i got 'em i landed 255 block aswell lol


I dont want try 257 block, because it will be a long time. I'm going to throw Lj

doing 256block a 1000times take a long time.
And doing 257 can take 10minutes or 10years, same as any block, not trying it will cause suspicion

Sebas18/08/2014 00:52

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301617434 50 times

Duff133721/08/2014 00:35

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/29592085061558295/EA32494C401B7CFA3BE708077F7F537BE4ECF50F/ rec

Page 604 of 676

Please log in to post replies.