Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 605 of 676
aquaticlj record holder21/08/2014 09:04(edited 21/08/2014 09:04)

gj duff
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301689146

Desu21/08/2014 10:13

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/567772240291614365/22B2AEA40D4B06944F2CC730F55E41BA254BAD5F/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/567771730381180873/39FA15EE5856695DEB721222582AF3B9585EAA65/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/567771730378662535/A6801CF0631D5F69DFD72F9314DA9C10D2E186C1/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/567771730377154884/7A24D1458033CA5E667E09BD8080CCF31DD08976/

toytoy21/08/2014 22:28

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/571149940020954244/F2944038AEBD26D411FC6ADBA3282955C947D3D9/

aquaticlj record holder22/08/2014 10:51

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=303924119
273 fail(

VODKAMOUTH22/08/2014 12:09

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=303934543

goatse22/08/2014 14:14

lol

VODKAMOUTH22/08/2014 17:49

Originally posted by toytoy
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/571149940020954244/F2944038AEBD26D411FC6ADBA3282955C947D3D9/


dat jof and landing

goatse22/08/2014 20:37(edited 22/08/2014 22:09)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40851156678206612/D6B9FB9CBEA84A1EB33A3E03DDB092132A9BD85E/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/40851156685133640/B40F796A20630F78CC5899F6E0284D77AF1E8164/

toytoy23/08/2014 05:01

Originally posted by Vodkamouth
Originally posted by toytoy
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/571149940020954244/F2944038AEBD26D411FC6ADBA3282955C947D3D9/


dat jof and landing

haha yea that's what I call LUCK ^^

Beteroklj record holder24/08/2014 16:44

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305046562 1st cj 267cj2x
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305046408 2nd cj 267cj2x

aquaticlj record holder24/08/2014 17:46

gj

politen198925/08/2014 03:07

??????? ? ????? ??? ??? ?? 271???? )))))

Sebas26/08/2014 00:55

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305727447 prestrafe please

aquaticlj record holder26/08/2014 07:21

Originally posted by Sebas
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305727447 prestrafe please

lol go 257

Ft.skY26/08/2014 10:31

Originally posted by toytoy
Originally posted by Vodkamouth
Originally posted by toytoy
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/571149940020954244/F2944038AEBD26D411FC6ADBA3282955C947D3D9/


dat jof and landing

haha yea that's what I call LUCK ^^


its the same thing like I got 248 sbj block with 0.02 jof and 248.0 stat :D

uber.26/08/2014 15:02

Originally posted by Beterok
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305046562 1st cj 267cj2x
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305046408 2nd cj 267cj2x

400 fps, lol

aquaticlj record holder26/08/2014 15:46(edited 26/08/2014 20:31)

Originally posted by uber.
Originally posted by Beterok
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305046562 1st cj 267cj2x
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305046408 2nd cj 267cj2x

400 fps, lol

many FPS because he opened the demo and slowed it down.

staNioN`27/08/2014 02:07

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Originally posted by toytoy
Originally posted by Vodkamouth
Originally posted by toytoy
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/571149940020954244/F2944038AEBD26D411FC6ADBA3282955C947D3D9/


dat jof and landing

haha yea that's what I call LUCK ^^


its the same thing like I got 248 sbj block with 0.02 jof and 248.0 stat :D

LJ block**

Kristofuz27/08/2014 14:46

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019469307/screenshot/64495616122837954

probably as mad as ive ever been at myself for having a shitty jof

Cobrex mapper Tournament #231/08/2014 00:21

Just got this today, fk yeah xD
First time in my life, tho I never geeked bhop.

SBJ Distance: 248.275787 Maxspeed: 353.537780 (53.998) Prestrafe: 299.539001 Strafes: 7 Sync: 84

Page 605 of 676

Please log in to post replies.