Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 607 of 676
goatse06/09/2014 15:23

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37474817739970117/0674E25692F95756C01D14402BC36CE2B24818B5/

iNsprate moviemaker07/09/2014 15:23(edited 07/09/2014 15:46)

[XJ] Server runs: 10aa. Type /ljtop to show Tops Menu. Type /ljsmenu to show Options Menu
Not recording a demo.
recording to gcdemo.dem.

LJ Distance: 250.196929 Maxspeed: 313.581420 (41.280) Prestrafe: 272.300476 Strafes: 10 Sync: 71
LJ Distance: 252.161941 Maxspeed: 318.954223 (44.152) Prestrafe: 274.801391 Strafes: 10 Sync: 74
LJ Distance: 249.925827 Maxspeed: 319.713897 (46.135) Prestrafe: 273.578491 Strafes: 12 Sync: 78
First 3 fails after i started cs :D

max3semne08/09/2014 23:24

It's really hard to hit 258 stat :( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310843198 (ofc I tried 258block tho...)

propanelj record holder08/09/2014 23:56

Originally posted by max3semne
It's really hard to hit 258 stat :( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310843198 (ofc I tried 258block tho...)

didnt you do like 10 258stats in 20minutes before?

WOOFix09/09/2014 00:46

Originally posted by max3semne
It's really hard to hit 258 stat :( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310843198 (ofc I tried 258block tho...)


lol'd @ JO

max3semne09/09/2014 10:50(edited 10/09/2014 21:45)

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by max3semne
It's really hard to hit 258 stat :( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310843198 (ofc I tried 258block tho...)

didnt you do like 10 258stats in 20minutes before?

Just 4 + some 257,9. And what? Why are u askin' propane? I didn't say it's easy.

edit:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=312398957 xD

Desu11/09/2014 15:38

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537374845702563087/C201F7029C8479D7BC833CDEA1C8EABF38AA5FFE/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/559891575216638996/6A5238120AAC309FBAB676B339DF93732B60263E/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/559891575154777226/692C77A5E220B256841BFB11B87FE63E964D04EE/

wayz11/09/2014 18:40

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10626290_281955402012384_7641612557735099144_o.jpg

dem & map: https://www.sendspace.com/file/d64ke7

aquaticlj record holder11/09/2014 19:41

gj maygli and wayz

NAJh11/09/2014 19:57

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/533997145988104476/A85EF961E1F4F599C41DEA0737850064F39B77E9/

Beteroklj record holder11/09/2014 21:26

Originally posted by max3semne
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by max3semne
It's really hard to hit 258 stat :( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310843198 (ofc I tried 258block tho...)

didnt you do like 10 258stats in 20minutes before?

Just 4 + some 257,9. And what? Why are u askin' propane? I didn't say it's easy.

edit:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=312398957 xD

Holy shit

swatter.12/09/2014 11:53

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=312744399
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=309630448
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=289498761

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by max3semne
It's really hard to hit 258 stat :( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310843198 (ofc I tried 258block tho...)

didnt you do like 10 258stats in 20minutes before?

ffs man why you call him cheater all of a sudden.... is he guilty for being that good? please stop the hate...

propanelj record holder12/09/2014 20:23

Originally posted by ShoCk
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by max3semne
It's really hard to hit 258 stat :( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310843198 (ofc I tried 258block tho...)

didnt you do like 10 258stats in 20minutes before?

ffs man why you call him cheater all of a sudden.... is he guilty for being that good? please stop the hate...

but i didnt.
Damn shock, thought you were better at the english language

max3semne12/09/2014 22:01

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313120551 :)))

Beteroklj record holder12/09/2014 22:05

Originally posted by max3semne
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313120551 :)))

gj

Kristofuz12/09/2014 23:24

and now 274

kHz13/09/2014 06:10

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537374845746572745/F5AD344291A72ACC41A4FD942B0F29DDC16CEC38/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537374845746574950/811EF781788816B704DDE48A29120CDA10D488EF/

Nikita13/09/2014 06:48

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybzbhx65sl9jmg1/248_bhopsw_nikita.rar?dl=0
248 bhop sw :d Only took a couple of minutes lols >.>

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #113/09/2014 09:22

Originally posted by Nikita
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybzbhx65sl9jmg1/248_bhopsw_nikita.rar?dl=0
248 bhop sw :d Only took a couple of minutes lols >.>

Please, don't post here, you look ridiculous...

Page 607 of 676

Please log in to post replies.