Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 608 of 676
Kristofuz13/09/2014 09:29

Originally posted by Nikita
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybzbhx65sl9jmg1/248_bhopsw_nikita.rar?dl=0
248 bhop sw :d Only took a couple of minutes lols >.>

you know, by saying 'only took a couple of minutes' makes me think that you're quite arrogant

JamBawa13/09/2014 09:32

Originally posted by Nikita
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybzbhx65sl9jmg1/248_bhopsw_nikita.rar?dl=0
248 bhop sw :d Only took a couple of minutes lols >.>


Screens man :/ too lazy to download dem

swatter.13/09/2014 09:44

h8 this block
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313336143
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313335977
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313335941

Nikita13/09/2014 09:59

Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Nikita
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybzbhx65sl9jmg1/248_bhopsw_nikita.rar?dl=0
248 bhop sw :d Only took a couple of minutes lols >.>

you know, by saying 'only took a couple of minutes' makes me think that you're quite arrogant

And why should I care what you think of me? -_^ Anyways, that wasn't my intention, I just though that it was kind of funny how fast it went considering I'm not that active anymore :-)

musaka13/09/2014 15:11

Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Nikita
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybzbhx65sl9jmg1/248_bhopsw_nikita.rar?dl=0
248 bhop sw :d Only took a couple of minutes lols >.>

you know, by saying 'only took a couple of minutes' makes me think that you're quite arrogant

And why should I care what you think of me? -_^ Anyways, that wasn't my intention, I just though that it was kind of funny how fast it went considering I'm not that active anymore :-)

You don't need to be active in order to press one button.

Desu14/09/2014 17:41

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537374845793085300/17B544DE2656E7546BC776C2370BD88C69D8AFD9/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537374845792684716/FC8D21D4C349A28E38855B47155294013CF652B2/

Desu17/09/2014 18:28

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537375479622592890/2B6235A89A0FD45A73541E3662A9E5B27B809BE7/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537375479622798628/2EEF90C31CD48C38861E44459FFB74537714C530/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/537375479622805224/1B5FCEB4B567306B7694F8E297399D39BF3094EE/

aquaticlj record holder17/09/2014 19:38

pro

staNioN`17/09/2014 22:07

Desu, do these demos in ur fucking lan server... -_-
always playing in pub wtf

Sebas18/09/2014 02:18

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315366479

WOOFix18/09/2014 02:40

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Nikita
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybzbhx65sl9jmg1/248_bhopsw_nikita.rar?dl=0
248 bhop sw :d Only took a couple of minutes lols >.>

you know, by saying 'only took a couple of minutes' makes me think that you're quite arrogant

And why should I care what you think of me? -_^ Anyways, that wasn't my intention, I just though that it was kind of funny how fast it went considering I'm not that active anymore :-)

You don't need to be active in order to press one button.


GAME.

_)_ Comment Banned18/09/2014 07:39

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/531745980103861164/0938B781E64AA48DB9E129B68195807F802BDD2D/ http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/531745980103860416/9AC5ED0CB877A98659DE1693FF231FAD4B42FD89/

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by Nikita
Originally posted by Kristofuz
Originally posted by Nikita
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybzbhx65sl9jmg1/248_bhopsw_nikita.rar?dl=0
248 bhop sw :d Only took a couple of minutes lols >.>

you know, by saying 'only took a couple of minutes' makes me think that you're quite arrogant

And why should I care what you think of me? -_^ Anyways, that wasn't my intention, I just though that it was kind of funny how fast it went considering I'm not that active anymore :-)

You don't need to be active in order to press one button.

nikita got K.O

random Tournament #318/09/2014 18:34

Originally posted by Sebas
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315366479


Are you mad? Go 257 already, 256 500times doesnt make any sense :D

NAJh18/09/2014 18:42

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=312775815

toytoy18/09/2014 20:29

Originally posted by NAJh
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=312775815

nice man

Sensitiv319/09/2014 01:53

I'm just curious if this stats are possible, or it's just a bug ?
dcj ofc.

CJ Distance: 275.882995 MaxSpeed: 365.551422 (66.641) PreStrafe: (272.561) 298.909606 Strafes: 8 Sync: 90
1 12.196 0.000 10.8 100
2 8.419 0.334 14.8 81
3 10.619 0.000 14.8 100
4 8.433 0.588 12.1 88
5 9.291 0.021 13.5 90
6 5.705 0.651 10.7 75
7 7.554 0.000 10.8 100
8 4.422 0.251 12.2 87

WOOFix19/09/2014 02:08

Originally posted by Sensitiv3
I'm just curious if this stats are possible, or it's just a bug ?
dcj ofc.

CJ Distance: 275.882995 MaxSpeed: 365.551422 (66.641) PreStrafe: (272.561) 298.909606 Strafes: 8 Sync: 90
1 12.196 0.000 10.8 100
2 8.419 0.334 14.8 81
3 10.619 0.000 14.8 100
4 8.433 0.588 12.1 88
5 9.291 0.021 13.5 90
6 5.705 0.651 10.7 75
7 7.554 0.000 10.8 100
8 4.422 0.251 12.2 87


My dear iSo1, it is indeed possible.
Yours, WOOF

staNioN`19/09/2014 15:39

Originally posted by Sensitiv3
I'm just curious if this stats are possible, or it's just a bug ?
dcj ofc.

CJ Distance: 275.882995 MaxSpeed: 365.551422 (66.641) PreStrafe: (272.561) 298.909606 Strafes: 8 Sync: 90
1 12.196 0.000 10.8 100
2 8.419 0.334 14.8 81
3 10.619 0.000 14.8 100
4 8.433 0.588 12.1 88
5 9.291 0.021 13.5 90
6 5.705 0.651 10.7 75
7 7.554 0.000 10.8 100
8 4.422 0.251 12.2 87

sure sure...

Nikita19/09/2014 15:58

Originally posted by Sensitiv3
I'm just curious if this stats are possible, or it's just a bug ?
dcj ofc.

CJ Distance: 275.882995 MaxSpeed: 365.551422 (66.641) PreStrafe: (272.561) 298.909606 Strafes: 8 Sync: 90
1 12.196 0.000 10.8 100
2 8.419 0.334 14.8 81
3 10.619 0.000 14.8 100
4 8.433 0.588 12.1 88
5 9.291 0.021 13.5 90
6 5.705 0.651 10.7 75
7 7.554 0.000 10.8 100
8 4.422 0.251 12.2 87

The distance is possible, but not with that pre and not with those shitty strafes :p

Page 608 of 676

Please log in to post replies.