Sticky
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422038466
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422038428
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422038369
Originally posted by Beterokhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422038369
Nice strafes!
Nothing is more upsetting than seeing scj screenshots in this thread
Originally posted by buhOriginally posted by Beterokhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422038369
Nice strafes!
ty
i have 1 more uber fail
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=266129375
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422225844 holy shit stats :D epic fail 270 mcj with 16ducks
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422415006 rofl 249sbj sw fail
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993111140/screenshot/28486987231239919 - RIP
DEMO: http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/V7mXMrmb/file.html
Originally posted by eMurkt.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993111140/screenshot/28486987231239919 - RIP
DEMO: http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/V7mXMrmb/file.html
Now go for WR on bhop blocks !
http://i.imgur.com/MKAuqpH.jpg :(
Originally posted by WOOF.exeOriginally posted by eMurkt.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993111140/screenshot/28486987231239919 - RIP
DEMO: http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/V7mXMrmb/file.html
Now go for WR on bhop blocks !
I will try, wish me gl, maybe one day i will make it:)
Originally posted by eMurkt.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993111140/screenshot/28486987231239919 - RIP
DEMO: http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/V7mXMrmb/file.html
now thats some good stuff
Originally posted by propaneOriginally posted by eMurkt.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993111140/screenshot/28486987231239919 - RIP
DEMO: http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/V7mXMrmb/file.html
now thats some good stuff
Nice to hear this from you :o
Close this thread already? Cock measuring at its finest. I have diversed feelings about this!
EPIC FAIL - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422664198
fails - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993111140/screenshot/28486987233594826
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993111140/screenshot/28486987233593824
Originally posted by PiilsnErClose this thread already? Cock measuring at its finest. I have diversed feelings about this!
Sure,lets close the most popular thread on this site.I have a better idea,close your brain.
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541897447532941924/DFCB9C2922F5AA8B2C68519898C0A8AFD80C6720/
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541897447532941726/80FA51FBBA9FAE80D06681290610DBD2315EB8F7/
Originally posted by PiilsnErClose this thread already? Cock measuring at its finest. I have diversed feelings about this!
It's not a cock measurement, is a cock skills measurement. Wait what?
Cool stats Desu, go for 273/274 block!
why not out 255, fail airtime?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421022438
Originally posted by lele1337why not out 255, fail airtime?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421022438
i think its that your airtime is too big on your first strafes
Originally posted by Desuhttp://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541897447532941924/DFCB9C2922F5AA8B2C68519898C0A8AFD80C6720/
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541897447532941726/80FA51FBBA9FAE80D06681290610DBD2315EB8F7/
go go 274
Please log in to post replies.