Sticky

Started by n1traM
12/06/2008 13:56
Page 616 of 676
tisha13/04/2015 11:07

http://postimg.org/image/iqwccoc19/ if pre...
http://postimg.org/image/cm2ky3481/ stats rec
http://postimg.org/image/uujt9fpzt/ fail
http://postimg.org/image/yi6tw6otx/ win ^^

memekrecord holder14/04/2015 19:50

glory days :D
http://prntscr.com/6tpo3c
http://prntscr.com/6tpof7
http://prntscr.com/6tpoqs
http://prntscr.com/6tpp0e
http://prntscr.com/6tppkx
http://prntscr.com/6tppaj
http://prntscr.com/6tppuv
http://prntscr.com/6tpq3o
http://prntscr.com/6tprqo XDD

Wh1te BearD^^15/04/2015 06:10

woah memek, I really wondered who would be the top ljer for 2015. as far as I can see now from these pics I expect you to be that guy. brilliant stuff !
P.S : "glory days" do u mean that was longtime ago ?

memekrecord holder15/04/2015 09:40(edited 15/04/2015 09:41)

Originally posted by Morpheos=)
woah memek, I really wondered who would be the top ljer for 2015. as far as I can see now from these pics I expect you to be that guy. brilliant stuff !
P.S : "glory days" do u mean that was longtime ago ?

Not that long time ago, about 2-3 months. I called it "glory days" cuz atm I'm not playing as much as back then :D

WOOFix15/04/2015 11:53

Decent stuff polish man.

staNioN`16/04/2015 04:36

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Decent stuff polish man.

Decent? LOL
one of THE best stats's ive ever seen till this moment.
all i can say to memek is that keep trying and you will own 274 block / a matter of getting a good jof :)

propanelj record holder16/04/2015 11:44

^think its more that bigger stats have been seen several times. no disrespect to memek, those are some amazing stats

PiilsnEr16/04/2015 13:59(edited 16/04/2015 15:10)

I'm gonna geek lj for 20 min today and I will come back with my best stats during this session

ok so my ingame photo thing didnt work so you guys have to believe me:


LJ Distance: 249.610565 Maxspeed: 325.416076 (51.840) Prestrafe: 273.575958 Strafes: 7 Sync: 78
1 8.038 0.000 14.6 63
2 9.557 0.000 14.9 81
3 10.199 0.48 5 17.5 84
4 8.160 0.916 13.6 90
5 8.660 0.000 16.4 83
6 5.599 0.000 14.5 72
7 1.624 0.000 8.1 66
Jumpoff -- 9.723266!

what should I improve? Airtime third strafe and I go 250+ ??

staNioN`16/04/2015 19:08

Originally posted by propane
^think its more that bigger stats have been seen several times. no disrespect to memek, those are some amazing stats

Well,with his pre, he is getting an awesome stats,u can see that with 298.4~ pre hes getting 274.5~
so if he manages to get 299.9/8 , he will Definitely hit 275.4~ or even more sooo. thats my humble opinion tho,im not an expert as you are obviously :)

`leleh9420/04/2015 05:22

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by lele1337
why not out 255, fail airtime?


http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421022438

i think its that your airtime is too big on your first strafes


ty propane !

Avenger.ee20/04/2015 08:58

hey memek, you could geek and land 275 block, then kz_longjumps3 would be needed :)

staNioN`20/04/2015 15:32

CJ Distance: 269.859985 Maxspeed: 356.544372 (63.124) Prestrafe: (275.189) 293.419769 Strafes: 8 Sync: 86 Pr
failed on 267 or 268 block i dont remember actually.. :S/ stats rec ;)
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/527261519569303032/3A80376D9A93B16539BFE4205EE34F5432A2DB94/
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/527261519569259469/42D587BEC2D3B408B002441D01EC9A0B7A62DF99/
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/527261519569259951/D5FBB14C4D198089F072715C61DFB80C4C224225/

memekrecord holder20/04/2015 17:03

Originally posted by Avenger.ee
hey memek, you could geek and land 275 block, then kz_longjumps3 would be needed :)

no problem bro :D:D:D

DinoxD25/04/2015 19:19

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38612695653949757/083016A70CD3102502C37FE06FED73F0A3F467A4/

There is nothing left for me in long-jumping.

I honestly have no idea how and no idea why that particular jump resulted in 259.84 stats but it did. After that I was never able to go above 257, slowly going down to 256 after a week, and ultimately I stopped playing.
Perhaps the server was broken at that particular time. Perhaps not.

Sebasss25/04/2015 19:33

i don't think that you can jump those stats with 70-75 sync.. ofc cheat

pr3sto25/04/2015 19:34

can you give me some advices how to improve my lj
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/576744651275404069/F2331B7A46A641F34ED7B64E70A4A9C31C79903E/

staNioN`25/04/2015 20:00

Originally posted by DinoxD
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38612695653949757/083016A70CD3102502C37FE06FED73F0A3F467A4/

There is nothing left for me in long-jumping.

I honestly have no idea how and no idea why that particular jump resulted in 259.84 stats but it did. After that I was never able to go above 257, slowly going down to 256 after a week, and ultimately I stopped playing.
Perhaps the server was broken at that particular time. Perhaps not.

sure..

propanelj record holder25/04/2015 20:49

Originally posted by DinoxD
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38612695653949757/083016A70CD3102502C37FE06FED73F0A3F467A4/

There is nothing left for me in long-jumping.

I honestly have no idea how and no idea why that particular jump resulted in 259.84 stats but it did. After that I was never able to go above 257, slowly going down to 256 after a week, and ultimately I stopped playing.
Perhaps the server was broken at that particular time. Perhaps not.

rofl them cheets

vU^25/04/2015 23:15

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by DinoxD
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38612695653949757/083016A70CD3102502C37FE06FED73F0A3F467A4/

There is nothing left for me in long-jumping.

I honestly have no idea how and no idea why that particular jump resulted in 259.84 stats but it did. After that I was never able to go above 257, slowly going down to 256 after a week, and ultimately I stopped playing.
Perhaps the server was broken at that particular time. Perhaps not.

rofl them cheets

neither skills nor cheats, just a server bug. it happened to me once on nobkz lj server.

rawerecord holder Tournament #125/04/2015 23:40

Originally posted by vU^
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by DinoxD
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38612695653949757/083016A70CD3102502C37FE06FED73F0A3F467A4/

There is nothing left for me in long-jumping.

I honestly have no idea how and no idea why that particular jump resulted in 259.84 stats but it did. After that I was never able to go above 257, slowly going down to 256 after a week, and ultimately I stopped playing.
Perhaps the server was broken at that particular time. Perhaps not.

rofl them cheets

neither skills nor cheats, just a server bug. it happened to me once on nobkz lj server.


What? He's obviously cheating. Also he's trying to hide it explaining that shit.

Page 616 of 676

Please log in to post replies.