EURO 2008

Started by Remote
14/06/2008 20:07
Read-Only
Page 5 of 6
padnaliQ22/06/2008 20:18

Italy will win i think.

oP^22/06/2008 20:50

Italy? They are rly good, but in this EURO they are terrible I think

Pulsar!22/06/2008 21:49

Russia plays with sidespeed hax!

Lovesan22/06/2008 22:54(edited 22/06/2008 23:22)

boooooring 105 minutes imo ;|

congrats Spain.
revenge is coming soon. :P

pLaguE^22/06/2008 23:25

Originally posted by Lovesan
boooooring 105 minutes imo ;|

congrats Spain.
revenge is coming soon. :P

yay spain :D

Remote23/06/2008 00:09

Originally posted by Gamster
Originally posted by brendo333
Originally posted by Gamster
turkey deserve win the cup!


Are you serious?

100 % sure. turkey is the best team of the cup


Hm, which Euro Cup are you watching then??

PepoMerca23/06/2008 01:56(edited 23/06/2008 01:56)

eurocup 2008, dunno u dude

Fact or Fiction23/06/2008 03:54(edited 23/06/2008 03:54)

I've bid 500 LTL for Ned. And lost (: well Russians were worth for the win. Lost around 145euros :) ouch

DiDo-Grecord holder23/06/2008 07:04

let's make euro 2008 jump tournament :D

Lovesan23/06/2008 08:35

Russia will win that tournament too xD
jk

anyway, last 3 matches are gonna be hard for all teams.

akM23/06/2008 11:40

I hope spain ofc.

Lovesan23/06/2008 11:47

They arent good enough to win euro imo. I hope there will be Ger - Rus final :) Spain and Turkey won with too much luck. And luck ends sometime.

anny023/06/2008 12:10

so it was luck when spain pwn russia 4-1 hmkay

Lovesan23/06/2008 13:06(edited 23/06/2008 13:12)

anny0, my dear, I was talking about the quarterfinal matches. Italy and Croatia both worth going to the semifinal. I dont think that Italy played better yesterday, both teams played poor, but penalties are always depends on luck and also on goalkeeper's skill, Kasillas played great -> Spain won.
And Croatia was MUCH better than Turkey.
Thats it, dont be such smartass when you are missing the point.

Time will tell.

CothA25/06/2008 13:00

Yea word Lovesan

Nubby-_-25/06/2008 13:03

russia : spain 90 minutes 0:0 90 to 120 minutes russia 2 : 0 spain

DiDo-Grecord holder25/06/2008 15:05

ye spain is like netherlands :D ...

Play-0n25/06/2008 15:20

SPAIN!! :)

Lovesan25/06/2008 15:52(edited 25/06/2008 22:43)

hehehehe, where was the luck now, Turkey? :P
and fuckin bad translation :(

aKe.25/06/2008 23:05

Lovesan, we've played better but Germany was lucker this match. Gratz anyway. I hope Germany win.

Page 5 of 6