EURO 2008
I was ironic aKe, today Turkey was really close to decide the match in last minutes again, but well. Ger was more lucky. Todays evening is gonna be nervous >.< :P
Russia own you ol
Cool that Switzerland was the only television who showed the match after the lightnings :P and i was happy that i could watch it on ZDF who hacked themselves in the switzerland tv :D
damn germans, they always get to the euro finals :/ spain gunna win tho
Germany vs Russia @ finalllllllllll
Isnt that the first German final since, what was it? 1992, or 1996? Or did i hear wrong?
lawl I read all your comments, now I can book bets on eurofootball :D
Originally posted by 0_ZeeK_-*Isnt that the first German final since, what was it? 1992, or 1996? Or did i hear wrong?
Yes it is, 1996 was there last.
ENGLAND!!!! jokes... well im gonna watch russia vs spain 2night ...
and hope it will be GERMANY vs RUSSIA for FINAL...
nice final 4 euro2008
GER vs ESP. Nice that we wont spent our nerves anymore lol.
I think Ger will win.
Yeah, agree
they won against portu, and i believe spain isnt as good as portu was. So if they are able to play on such a high level as against portu again, they will win!
Spain has better chances, because M.Ballack has hurt himself and maybe can not enter the game :S
put I ll keep my fingers crossed for germany <3
mr. Zhady'z guesses weren't that good this time^^ :D <3 spain
SPAIN WINSSSSS! :D
Germany ftw! Close this thread :(
Euro08 over. Spain ftw.
Thread closed. :D