Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 13 of 13

Juice,saw that you are stopping to do a LJ...cant you use duck and skip the lj so you will do that lj with a duck[<1sec] and then just keep ducking for the arrows part..i believe if you can come with such speed on the arrows will send you over the rings :)

Nikita16/07/2014 21:55

Well... Fuck.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9mvyal

Keo mapper16/07/2014 22:15

why did it kill you? you shouldn't duck there or why?

Nikita16/07/2014 22:24

Originally posted by Keo
why did it kill you? you shouldn't duck there or why?

I landed too high up on the slope :(

rawerecord holder Tournament #116/07/2014 22:38

I am failing a lot at the last part of one map at the moment. Very silly mistakes which ruined my demo :(
(not for XJ, ofc)

chinakungfu29/03/2015 10:45(edited 29/03/2015 10:45)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ca32s3 I'm so nervous at last

Page 13 of 13

Please log in to post replies.