Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 12 of 13
zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP27/09/2013 04:52

http://www.sendspace.com/file/afpo7g

kz_creek maybe 152

the one time my bhop fucks up.. its.. well watch for yourself

rawerecord holder Tournament #127/09/2013 05:15

Originally posted by pizza^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/afpo7g

kz_creek maybe 152

the one time my bhop fucks up.. its.. well watch for yourself


haha you almost screw your run at cg_lighthops with the last bhops to the button.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #115/01/2014 00:18

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhhqfy

Is it possible to fail more than this?

joons17/01/2014 22:15

g-Lp Nooooo!

nice run g-lp :)
idk if this counts https://www.dropbox.com/s/fu43ukdq48tsubu/nfs_longjumpez_DeathClaw_0024.8.rar
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2myjhom5ij733f1/sn_ezycity_DeathClaw_0212.3.rar

toytoy18/01/2014 11:24

Originally posted by g-Lp
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhhqfy

Is it possible to fail more than this?

omg haha!

SUBWAYZ18/01/2014 12:13

Originally posted by g-Lp
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhhqfy

Is it possible to fail more than this?


You know why you failed that? Since you use that lame +use-script it fucked up your jump scrolling! :D

Cobrex mapper Tournament #218/01/2014 14:24

Keep posting guys, I'll do a fail compilation on my cobrexXJ channel soon.

FLP18/01/2014 23:03

Originally posted by g-Lp
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhhqfy

Is it possible to fail more than this?

You cried,admit it! :D

volte28/01/2014 15:09(edited 28/01/2014 15:19)

IS IT POSSIBLE TO FAIL MORE THAN THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8562035/ok.dem.html

This was recorded in summer I think, when the WR for kz_kzsca_cons was still set by someone else.

Sad part about it: This has not even been close to my worst fail in my KZ "career"

slay3r Tournament #128/01/2014 15:37

Originally posted by volte
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FAIL MORE THAN THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8562035/ok.dem.html

This was recorded in summer I think, when the WR for kz_kzsca_cons was still set by someone else.

Sad part about it: This has not even been close to my worst fail in my KZ "career"


wow

kyser28/01/2014 16:47

http://puu.sh/6BoFZ.rar

quite old from juanch0x on kz_toon_underground.. (in that time, that run was wr)

sry if its already posted.. too lazy to read 12 pages

memekrecord holder28/01/2014 20:39

kz_man_beanstalk_b02 times... I had AWP into 1st slot and when I was finishing the map I wanted to open the door by throwing UPS into and unfortunatelly my AWP has been drawn on... Shit happens but the next day I did the current WR. :D

Nikita28/01/2014 21:06

Well before I took the kz_jumprun wr I did something very stupid, I did the wr time but I had so many weird fails so I was 100% sure I wouldn't beat the wr time but I still finished the map and when I finished it I instantly pressed for new run, the thing is that I actually improved the record by like 10 millisecond :D

Anyways did it 44:16 the next day.

random Tournament #328/01/2014 21:13

Originally posted by volte
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FAIL MORE THAN THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8562035/ok.dem.html

This was recorded in summer I think, when the WR for kz_kzsca_cons was still set by someone else.

Sad part about it: This has not even been close to my worst fail in my KZ "career"


that was so close...:D

Juice02/02/2014 20:51

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wtvnt2
I'm fine

Cobrex mapper Tournament #203/02/2014 01:09

Originally posted by volte
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FAIL MORE THAN THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8562035/ok.dem.html

This was recorded in summer I think, when the WR for kz_kzsca_cons was still set by someone else.

Sad part about it: This has not even been close to my worst fail in my KZ "career"



Nope, not possible to fail more than that !

toytoy03/02/2014 08:18

Originally posted by Juice ._.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wtvnt2
I'm fine

hahaha gj man! I love this one

Juice03/02/2014 16:31(edited 03/02/2014 16:42)

Originally posted by *toytoy``
hahaha gj man! I love this one

Thank you! :D

This is new one I just recorded, I didn't press E for some reason :(
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fgktkc

The run will be around 00:07 - 00:10 if I succeed :D

eightbO VIP05/02/2014 20:45(edited 05/02/2014 20:51)

bkz_wallblock going for under 40 seconds...
https://mega.co.nz/#!8JsXARoL!VLjyVlvbmJaj7QN4XgOi-LvUAaCB5dC6_LnzHDVt57c

i've had 3 runs like this now :

Page 12 of 13

Please log in to post replies.