Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 11 of 13
toytoy30/03/2013 17:04

Originally posted by DeathClaw
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zjw9vxh5vpxjls/hate_jumpbugs.dem
cool fail on kzro_darkfury

omg man dat fail! fuck!

Brummbär30/03/2013 17:49

Originally posted by *toytoy``
Originally posted by DeathClaw
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zjw9vxh5vpxjls/hate_jumpbugs.dem
cool fail on kzro_darkfury

omg man dat fail! fuck!

YOUTUBE PLSS :D

Mik030/03/2013 18:40(edited 30/03/2013 18:49)

Originally posted by Evil1
YOUTUBE PLSS :D

dl the demo,worth watching. it's a superb fail :lol:

Brummbär31/03/2013 00:08

too lazy to install cs, and dll all those maps,and plugins

Too lazy to even think of it

shNzrecord holder Tournament #210/04/2013 22:55

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vkjxdg :D

Originally posted by shnz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vkjxdg :D


Originally posted by shNz
lol? and you write ":D" after this...

@ 3rd page :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tp93ziosbfmam1o/rpz_downfall_DeathClaw_0037.91.dem :)

SnOwKiLlEr13/04/2013 05:56

the darkfury demo isnt available anymore deathclaw :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zjw9vxh5vpxjls/hate_jumpbugs.dem darkfiry demo

Mik028/08/2013 16:28

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5e3fs5
chinakungfu on a 8-min map
i think he just ended this thread :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/08/2013 21:00

Originally posted by Mik0
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5e3fs5
chinakungfu on a 8-min map
i think he just ended this thread :D

Wow. I would've cried.

Mik029/08/2013 21:17

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1wm108
look he's done it again !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/akhv5gqkxsh2r7c/8b1_brickngrass_DeathClaw__kz.random__0400.90.rar
idk if its cool enough

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xklxe5u3cbzqwjq/burrow_fail.rar
:ASD i've gone insane :D

A3TIUS19/09/2013 07:29

Dont know how many of you experienced it and how many times, but I was kinda haunted by the 0 HP bug quite a lot of times. I made quite a good run on many maps, then I made a drop, reduced my HP to 0 and then it was all haywire with controls :D

kaynerecord holder20/09/2013 07:15

watching an old wr that forces fps_max to 101 before playing biggest mistake ive done before playing.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0qj4h2 demo is useless =(

PU9makerrecord holder20/09/2013 12:07

Something similar happened to me ( 100.5 fps ) but "luckily" I missed the WR by 6 ms. but I understand that frustration

Fliborecord holder Tournament #220/09/2013 12:37

Here's a demo I forgot to post here a couple weeks ago. The mistake is near 91:45 in viewdemo in case you don't want to watch the whole thing. This was recorded when the WR was still 9:42.27 by novice: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8u9c5x

Skizo_record holder20/09/2013 18:20

Originally posted by DeathClaw
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zjw9vxh5vpxjls/hate_jumpbugs.dem
cool fail on kzro_darkfury



i lold you fkin robot :D

killahurtZ20/09/2013 18:48(edited 20/09/2013 18:49)

I once tryed wr on kzno_xtremeblock and ended up with 5 minutes slower time then wr. What a Shame!

Page 11 of 13

Please log in to post replies.