Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 10 of 13
remake21/09/2009 08:19

ouch puppetz, nearly as uber as supa's dimblock run :D

Vivi21/09/2009 18:32

lol pupetz

koukouz mapperrecord holder22/09/2009 13:30

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0ttd8

aftermatch-_-22/09/2009 14:18(edited 22/09/2009 14:18)

awesome run koukouz, i repeat AWESOME RUN, and UBER FAIL :pPPp

Dacca22/09/2009 14:32

Amazing runs both of you PuppetZ and koukouz

n0xxer.22/09/2009 18:46

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
awesome run koukouz, i repeat AWESOME RUN, and UBER FAIL :pPPp

right , i agree with u.

Talent Cacalau23/09/2009 16:20

wtf ! what a fail koukouz :)

koukouz mapperrecord holder24/09/2009 20:06(edited 24/09/2009 20:50)

i dont want to show this anymore

koukouz mapperrecord holder27/09/2009 14:51

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a9pnr9 :'(:'(

Trolis27/09/2009 15:02

So sad koukouz ;d

RedCode09/10/2009 15:17

Originally posted by puppetz
Ah, I'll post this while I remember it...

http://www.dump.no/files/90d8886a17b5/rofl-costco.rar

"xa xa"


the link is broken .. can some1 upload it ?

Mik021/01/2013 20:19

what a nice thread,much fun sharing embarrassing second with others.could make us really ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LOL.
I just cant help bringing this dead thread up from water.this thread deserves going on :D
and I got the idea that someone better make a clip about the most awkward&interesting fails,and maybe some funny description words on each fail.wow that must be cool,isnt it ;P

daza mapper28/01/2013 01:15

I had one, i failed the last jump on kz_absolute with a time of 5.21 in ~2010
I also overwrote a demo on kz_absolute WR back then :(

xdrive28/01/2013 04:01

Daza i've overwrote a demo aswell.. i killed myself :( but now i'm feeling better :)

toytoy28/03/2013 09:18

let's revive this thread a bit
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5sbevy

Indestructibly28/03/2013 11:38

Oh,I can see toy toy,hey dude,hi :D

That's not really a stupid mistake toytoy, I could not jump it with scout :(

toytoy28/03/2013 13:15

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
That's not really a stupid mistake toytoy, I could not jump it with scout :(

Yeah maybe, but I've been training this jump for a long time, and actually, it's not that hard, just need to be focused on the pre. Maybe I was too stressed at the end (sure I was, lol). Anyways, the run was really sucky, I just won time by doing the shortcut, but I can clearly be faster by 3~4 secs from this.. lolcheeseburger

Way to go salsa!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zjw9vxh5vpxjls/hate_jumpbugs.dem
cool fail on kzro_darkfury

Page 10 of 13

Please log in to post replies.