Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 9 of 13
Satsarn26/05/2009 14:44(edited 26/05/2009 15:46)

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Satsarn_fail.dem

I was trying to beat the swedish record witch is 01.50
I dont think I would have made it anyways... :P

Vivi06/06/2009 20:28(edited 06/06/2009 20:29)

http://files.filefront.com/kz+kzdk+megablcok+megafailrar/;13862900;/fileinfo.html megablock I don't now if it was a wr run or no , you decide

remake08/06/2009 06:23

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uyd3zy - tried a demo on xtremeblock for kz.ee :(

beyOnd22/06/2009 14:22

can you reupload chrizzo`s gigablock demo cuz all the links are broken ?

akkord mapper10/08/2009 23:39

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rntw2u lolzed hard

wRath` mapper10/08/2009 23:59

haha n1 akkord

DiDo-Grecord holder11/08/2009 00:35

wuut akkord :D

thexdvl11/08/2009 02:04

akkord roflmao :D

PepoMerca11/08/2009 02:26

loool

Trolis15/08/2009 01:13

akkord :ddddd

de7h15/08/2009 02:38

I knew it could be done in a wr. Glad to see my SC discovery helped you.

wRath` mapper15/08/2009 03:03

lol de7h. fairly obvious sc, and I'm 100% sure radon put it there on purpose, he has made scs in a lot of his other maps too (kz_facility)

de7h15/08/2009 06:17

it's cool man, no need to be jealous :D

cocacola15/08/2009 06:31

check this,supa uber fail:
http://bbs.simen.cn/thread-61610-1-1.html

Grrr15/08/2009 09:24

lol luckkord

PepoMerca15/08/2009 10:27

Originally posted by beyOnd
can you reupload chrizzo`s gigablock demo cuz all the links are broken ?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2rviilzmmmh

Trolis20/09/2009 20:57

Fuck it would be kzlt record or so ;D http://www.sendspace.com/file/12jtj9

Had same shit after 5mins, but failed at last stage lool...

kek24421/09/2009 00:56

Originally posted by de7h
it's cool man, no need to be jealous :D


haha +1

wRath` mapper21/09/2009 01:31

gj aprilia..
little shitkid

puppetz mapper21/09/2009 07:27

Ah, I'll post this while I remember it...

http://www.dump.no/files/90d8886a17b5/rofl-costco.rar

"xa xa"

Page 9 of 13

Please log in to post replies.