Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 8 of 13
mjuuh20/12/2008 19:55

second time I tied the wr.... even with this:
http://www.speedyshare.com/448269759.html

lalevUl20/12/2008 22:32

haha mjuuh :/
1 fail less next time and u have it!

cheche28/12/2008 02:28

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3o7qi9 : <

alma'28/12/2008 03:19

Could you guys post the map name as well as the time so that we can know what map to dl to watch the demos.

Sry I don't have allot of maps atm :S

kaynerecord holder28/12/2008 03:50

Originally posted by cheche
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3o7qi9 : <


You wouldnt get it anyway, kz_ljs_enabled 1

cheche28/12/2008 05:56

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by cheche
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3o7qi9 : <


You wouldnt get it anyway, kz_ljs_enabled 1


Ye actually shNz reminded me of that afterwards - maybe that was why I failed : /

mjuuh28/12/2008 09:19

damn, cheche =(
still a nice run..

zyllEE28/12/2008 09:54

mjuuh,chrizzo and cheche is raping it=D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/01/2009 19:29(edited 07/01/2009 19:30)

From wRath:


" Here you have some demos from me that shows my clumsiness and bad luck. I was getting tired of recording this map, but I was pretty close to getting the wr. GJ to SkiCg. I've done it with the cj sc 8-9 times in a run, and only made it to the end in 2 of them ^^ I added my best demo, where I was 2 seconds slower than brian, but I had some really stupid fails.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nunlew

- wRath"



cC|SpiNe08/01/2009 15:47

HAHA he doesnt want to blow his 1337 post count.

elITe^09/01/2009 07:47

lol is he serious? eventually he will have to post something :D

to bad cheche and mjuuh :[

DiDo-Grecord holder11/01/2009 22:23

haha I bet that he will post some day :P

Ggs`04/03/2009 09:30

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a4v5f3 :(

I Like Turtles10/03/2009 19:11

xahahxahxhah fof on kzno_xtremeblock best run ever :D:D:D

st@mbeto. mapper10/03/2009 21:44

reupload wrath's demo :(

elITe^11/03/2009 23:09

Nice try Ggs. Flibos run is uber fast. It'll take lots of luck to beat it. It's close to perfection.

lonewolf VIP17/03/2009 01:36

http://www.4shared.com/file/90590954/66a3614f/ex_deathdrop.html
trying some nacional records (want beat 2:26 KZBR and COSY 2:22)

Ggs`18/03/2009 22:01

nice-runs-ikm
You-have-bad-mouse-or-big-sens?

Skizo_record holder18/03/2009 23:57

Ggs-why-write-you-your-text-with ------ ?:D

lonewolf VIP19/03/2009 01:59

@ggs:
Thanks ;). I have a bad mouse and big sens. But now I am putting low sens :)

Page 8 of 13

Please log in to post replies.