Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 6 of 13
zhady Tournament #203/12/2008 16:15

http://www.speedyshare.com/253513225.html

wRath` mapper03/12/2008 16:35

Haha new wr on [+tranquility]?
I have to watch this demo I guess.

PolluX03/12/2008 16:39

6:14 very nice! But where is the mistake?

wRath` mapper03/12/2008 19:56

PolluX there are many mistakes ;)
But zhady has posted many wrs these days, cg_brick, cellbl0ck and dementia.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #203/12/2008 22:38

Originally posted by wRath`
PolluX there are many mistakes ;)
But zhady has posted many wrs these days, cg_brick, cellbl0ck and dementia.


This thread is about STUPID wr mistakes, and "Hall of shame".... It's not like "post your wr demos with mistakes here!"

No offence but :E

elITe^04/12/2008 01:28

I kinda have to agree with Flibo here :D That's what this thread was all about, but hey, WHATEVAH!

zhady Tournament #204/12/2008 13:06

There are stupid mistakes in it, mistakes can be stupid if you beat a world record Flibo.

I know you think a stupid mistake is doing an uberrun, make the last jump backwards and then fall!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #204/12/2008 14:19(edited 04/12/2008 14:20)

Originally posted by zhady
There are stupid mistakes in it, mistakes can be stupid if you beat a world record Flibo.

I know you think a stupid mistake is doing an uberrun, make the last jump backwards and then fall!


Is there a mistake that is not stupid :I?

veer04/12/2008 15:03

yes the game crashing

zhady Tournament #204/12/2008 17:29

I miss jumps I usually never misses + my mouse died 2 times + I couldn't do 247 in like 15 tries cause my sync all of sudden was like 50, 5 mins before it was 80-90.

wRath` mapper04/12/2008 18:28

Noticed that zhady :D And you suddenly stopped here and there, I guess that was the mouse stuff.

mezZ1a04/12/2008 18:32

lm with zhady. you dont need to fall on the second last jump on kz_world for it to be a mistake. all falls are mistakes

Remote04/12/2008 19:45

zhady, would you please reupload the cg_brick demo?

zhady Tournament #204/12/2008 21:22

Originally posted by brendo333
zhady, would you please reupload the cg_brick demo?


http://www.speedyshare.com/747808677.html

kunqui04/12/2008 22:50

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nz0bpt

eb :D

zhady Tournament #204/12/2008 23:39

skills! :P

Fact or Fiction04/12/2008 23:45

zhady i <3 u :p nice demo

Ggs`05/12/2008 10:26

wtf? http://www.sendspace.com/file/uib4n1

Fliborecord holder Tournament #205/12/2008 11:27(edited 05/12/2008 11:28)

Originally posted by MezZ1a`
lm with zhady. you dont need to fall on the second last jump on kz_world for it to be a mistake. all falls are mistakes


I agree with your point, but this thread is about stupid mistakes, not just all mistakes. Nevertheless, it's pretty hard to draw a line between what's a stupid mistake and what's not, so I don't mind then :P

EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rhb4dm

That's a goddamn stupid mistake imo.

zhady Tournament #205/12/2008 14:21

true :D nice run tho

Page 6 of 13

Please log in to post replies.