New stupid way to do longjumps!

28/06/2008 00:50
Page 1 of 3
Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/06/2008 00:50

Hello! I was jumping around kz_longjumps and tried out a weird style of longjumping. I managed to do a 220 with it: http://www.speedyshare.com/456221511.html .

I decided to call it flibojump but you can call it whatever you want :P

Try it out and post your demos!

(Okay it's a bit senseless but hey :()

kunqui28/06/2008 02:41

rlly gay!
new for me , :) gj

lonewolf VIP28/06/2008 03:33

new for me too! gj! I will try later :)

pLaguE^28/06/2008 06:04

link doesnt work 4 me :(

dragEN28/06/2008 09:36

niiiiice =]
its funny and new for me :D
i like it =]

Nubby-_-28/06/2008 09:54

lol i know this long time ago but i thought it's not new :D anyway gj (flibojump) ;)

Grrr28/06/2008 11:24

this is oppositive of drop-cj :P

britz28/06/2008 12:23(edited 28/06/2008 19:11)

I just did 229 flibojump :p
http://www.speedyshare.com/711602288.html


EDIT: did 230 to http://www.speedyshare.com/121183406.html :)
and 233 bhop'lj with it http://www.speedyshare.com/140763218.html (; or what it is (;

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/06/2008 13:19(edited 28/06/2008 13:34)

Originally posted by britz
I just did 229 flibojump :p
http://www.speedyshare.com/711602288.html


Man! That was sick :O

EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/fh2t6i 230!

So ugly demo x_X

kropeq28/06/2008 13:32

Gj Flibo :D

Grrr28/06/2008 13:47

try on HJ blocks :D

dragEN28/06/2008 14:02

hj block ? you cant climb up there :o

lonewolf VIP28/06/2008 15:34

Flibo, put the "tricks" for your jump, like on bj, perfect pre = 299 :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/06/2008 16:01

Originally posted by ikm
Flibo, put the "tricks" for your jump, like on bj, perfect pre = 299 :D


Hmm? Can't understand.

To the theory side, the perfect pre seems to be 299.9... and so on, but the jump height is the same as in bunnyhop?

rusty28/06/2008 16:26

picture?

zNife28/06/2008 19:14

Youtube! plzzz ;)

rhoiswar29/06/2008 00:17

Originally posted by м0rze`
Youtube! plzzz ;)


ya seconded. dont have cs

k3G29/06/2008 14:52

Flibo is so pro xD

heL^_x29/06/2008 21:39

i did 230 fj too :)

beuhnoix29/06/2008 23:00(edited 29/06/2008 23:04)

i did 240 fj!
hf

-edit-

stats: Total jump lenght: 242.717 units | Prestrafe speed: 263.845 units/s / Topspeed: 311.521 units/s |

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.