New stupid way to do longjumps!

28/06/2008 00:50
Page 3 of 3
BLT^_^06/07/2008 11:47

did 225, but didn't tried too much .

nice find btw

Grrr07/07/2008 09:11

[blockquote][blockquote]Bibo wrote ...

might as well call if with his real name.. CountJump, but if you think that a cj on a higher position isnt a cj, w/e.[/blockquote]


Well, drop-cj isn't called cj so why should this one be called cj ? And besides I couldn't think of another name[/blockquote]

I think that bibo is right, cuz I've founded some technique that is oppositive of drop-bhop (like yours, but with bhop) and it would be ugly to call it IWJ or smth...

PiZZo07/07/2008 14:21

you no touch the block

zNife07/07/2008 14:33

231 block, gj Flibo ;d

noddan13/07/2008 23:14

<- 242

qewi13/09/2008 17:47

can someone post a demo again? ;-s wanna know how to do it! :D

haiko_n13/09/2008 18:28

Originally posted by qewi
can someone post a demo again? ;-s wanna know how to do it! :D


YEAH ... me 2 :D post it again !! do it again .. do it again .. ... do it again [Chamical Brothers - do it again ] (music) (dance)

mYmqONE15/09/2008 08:50

how bout that YT cuz i dont have CS installed here...

NeMiQ2215/09/2008 09:07

Lolz's link still works. -___- http://hertzco.network-hosting.com/Lolz/demo/Lolz_240fj.rar

Scary Tournament #215/09/2008 13:20

Lol I did 254 first try!!

Scary Tournament #215/09/2008 13:21

But I forgot to record... And it's impossible for me to do it again, because I accidently deleted cs. Later same day my computer broke into fire, and a fox came by and pissed in the ashes... What a shame.

mYmqONE15/09/2008 13:55

lawl!

c-walker`15/09/2008 14:05

hahahaha scary ;D

Kevlarrrr15/09/2008 14:14

Scary, while you were sleeping i swapped your comp with a fake one, so i have it here, posting it too you asap, so you can do it again.

fastrus_mos15/09/2008 18:35

http://www.sendspace.com/file/echh85 243 block fj WR WR WR WR

veer15/09/2008 18:52

n1 jeez

kek24415/09/2008 22:08(edited 15/09/2008 22:09)

d(o,O)b good

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.