fof_chillbhop

Started by Fact or Fiction
02/07/2008 14:42
Page 1 of 3
Fact or Fiction02/07/2008 14:42(edited 02/07/2008 14:49)

fof_chillbhop (classic short easy bhop map)

Hello my friends (: I thought I lost my old map after my pc crash, but fortunately I found it. I was thinking about making it longer and more creative, but looks like I'm not going to do that ;/ It's short bhop map. So just have fun playing it.

Screens:
http://www.failai.in/P/1214997763_fof_chillbhop0000.jpg
http://www.failai.in/P/1214997775_fof_chillbhop0001.jpg
http://www.failai.in/P/1214997784_fof_chillbhop0002.jpg
http://www.failai.in/P/1214997790_fof_chillbhop0003.jpg
http://www.failai.in/P/1214997799_fof_chillbhop0004.jpg
http://www.failai.in/P/1214997808_fof_chillbhop0005.jpg
http://www.failai.in/P/1214997815_fof_chillbhop0006.jpg
Download:
failai.in
sendspace.com
rapidshare.com

BANANAS, I NEED THEM!

akkord mapper02/07/2008 14:47

really sexy texture mix, great work fact

Dacca02/07/2008 15:09(edited 02/07/2008 23:32)

Originally posted by akkord
really sexy texture mix


I love your style.

HeBTeMy02/07/2008 17:09

Soooo nice map Fact,GJ! ;) Textures rocks :P

cC|Nikolaa02/07/2008 17:24

If I could I would give you a box of BANANAS!

Good job mate

pacMan mapper02/07/2008 20:03

Originally posted by Dacca
Originally posted by akkord
really sexy texture mix

lalevUl02/07/2008 20:21

looks really good man, gonna try it ..

oP^02/07/2008 21:17

Typical FoF mapping style imo :)
Nice textures.
Gj :)

owned02/07/2008 22:49

fun map. make a _h version :D

shNz03/07/2008 00:16

1 min relax.. rly nice

SiMen.iiN03/07/2008 15:35

rly nice map,fof ftw!

pacMan mapper03/07/2008 15:58

<3 fof and his maps

shNz03/07/2008 16:39

demo pls :F

kunqui03/07/2008 17:41

nice map, i like the textures, :)

my dem:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mu27l8 :$

Aly00703/07/2008 18:24

nice map FoF

ehlak04/07/2008 17:32

the name is correct ;D chillbhop =D GREAT WORK FOF!

Lolo`05/07/2008 02:09

great work

PepoMerca05/07/2008 04:44

I liked the textures u used ! great work

yYy.Je PR@BR@09/07/2008 00:46

Oh , perfect job , i allways love u maps :)

lalevUl09/07/2008 01:10

Submit the map?
Or will it not be accepted?
I think I should tho.
Gj fofizh

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.