fof_chillbhop

Started by Fact or Fiction
02/07/2008 14:42
Page 2 of 3
boom.dll09/07/2008 07:47

it`s so sexy... it should be accepted !
GJ fact :p

Fact or Fiction09/07/2008 14:46(edited 09/07/2008 15:02)

yea.. I submitted it as a custom map (: Didin't thought peopel will like it as much as they like it now :D Well time will show. Hope for the best :p One thing is sad. I lost my *.rmf and if anyone found any bugs or smth, I can't remake the map :/

And thank you all for the feedbacks. Only good comments :) Maybe any critics?

Ggs`09/07/2008 16:19(edited 09/07/2008 16:21)

Nice map.gj FoF.I have 0116 :)

Vyrus10/07/2008 01:30

Yet another "tube" with bhops. :| I mean, can't mappers be creative with bhop maps? I can't think of many bhop maps that aren't jumps in a long "hallway" or so. Maybe kzsca_suburbia, that's the only one I can come up with now.

wRath` mapper10/07/2008 01:36

So I finally tried this. Well it's really chill indeed ;) Loved it.
If I'm gonna warm-up my bhops, I can do it on this map.

I don't think it will get accepted though, maybe a slight chance.
It just needs something extra :D

zNife10/07/2008 01:53

Great MAP FoF made it on 01:13 ;D

FragMcCracken mapper10/07/2008 11:57(edited 10/07/2008 11:58)

sorry fof but imo ur map is too standard like 1000 other bhopmaps. i miss special jumps and the way u built the map is also standard...gl for the mapcheck.
what about fof_dale ? that map is great and has a really great chance to get accepted...pls submit

Fact or Fiction10/07/2008 14:38(edited 10/07/2008 14:56)

Originally posted by FragMcCracken
sorry fof but imo ur map is too standard like 1000 other bhopmaps. i miss special jumps and the way u built the map is also standard...gl for the mapcheck.
what about fof_dale ? that map is great and has a really great chance to get accepted...pls submit

yea, I know fof_chillbhop doesn't have many chances ;) That's why I call it "classic bhop map".
fof_dale? hm..

EDIT: well there's nothing to lose ;) thx for suggestion FragMcCracken

rhoiswar11/07/2008 01:17

yeah i second what frag said. fof_dale is a great map

Remote11/07/2008 02:49

Bhop parts make this map "just-another-in-a-row" map. But I must say that textures are very nice.
And btw. last part is kinda too hard (when compared to the other jumps parts).

wRath` mapper11/07/2008 03:59

Yeah I thought so too brendo. On my first run I didn't run into problems there, but when I went for a good time I did.

CnOKo*21/07/2008 11:56

the map is no1 ;)

akM23/07/2008 02:22

Originally posted by oP^
Typical FoF mapping style imo :)
Nice textures.
Gj :)

zuzu29/07/2008 22:20

have played it,^)^

leggie05/08/2008 14:16

aint played chillbhop but fof_dale is 1 of if not the best map ive ever played. its so nice with the textures and so on, it just suits the map completely plus its INSANE bhop combos and its a kz map :/ lurve it.

bap05/08/2008 15:08

wow the map looks really nice, will surely try it later :)

Scroll08/10/2008 23:01

:D GJ FoF Thats Textures Are Great I Have it in 1:12 :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #209/10/2008 08:14

Originally posted by Vyrus
Yet another "tube" with bhops. :| I mean, can't mappers be creative with bhop maps? I can't think of many bhop maps that aren't jumps in a long "hallway" or so. Maybe kzsca_suburbia, that's the only one I can come up with now.


+1

I didn't really like this map, it was almost killing me when I tried to make a good time, and it wasn't very creative... The jumps are pretty annoying because for a good time you need to skip a lot of them.

benjabi09/01/2009 08:51

FoF: I hope u will make new maps cuz' you make maps everyone can make. I love your maps, hope u'll work on new maps. <3 FoF_Xmas2008 is awesome, I like that map alot! Ofc I like your other maps too. Dementia is to hard for me tho.

burgstrom16/01/2009 20:13

Fucking lovit! :D

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.