WRs times

Started by Gnomas
14/07/2008 17:19
Page 1 of 3
Gnomas14/07/2008 17:19

post your demos here with the same time as in the wr.
i know that many jumper recording maps making the same time as in the wr :)
i'll start with my kz_man_bhopocean at 00:00 http://www.sendspace.com/file/6i9kgr

zhady Tournament #214/07/2008 18:00(edited 14/07/2008 18:01)

I dont save times thats the same as wrs, that just makes me mad.

a time worse than wr > same time.

wRath` mapper14/07/2008 18:21

Hahaha :P ndR did kz_nolve twice with 02:49, now I would definitely save those demos, but he just deleted them.

Gnomas14/07/2008 18:23

cause the sthread like wasn't existed, and now i hope you'll save this times :/

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/07/2008 20:48

It hapenned to me so many times :D
But as zhady said, I get mad everytime it happens and I overrecord on it ^^

wRath` mapper14/07/2008 22:10

Fact also has a really good demo on xtremeblock with the same time as the wr ;) with that new sc.

boom.dll15/07/2008 09:12

Originally posted by wRath^
Fact also has a really good demo on xtremeblock with the same time as the wr ;) with that new sc.

post it pls!!! i wanna se fact on xtremeblock :D

padnaliQ15/07/2008 10:20

Originally posted by boom.dll
Originally posted by wRath^
Fact also has a really good demo on xtremeblock with the same time as the wr ;) with that new sc.

post it pls!!! i wanna se fact on xtremeblock :D

It was posted in irc a while ago, ask fof for the dem..

c-walker`15/07/2008 10:42

kzno_xtremeblock_Fact_or_Fiction_0208 http://www.sendspace.com/file/kk8la3

Fliborecord holder Tournament #215/07/2008 11:38

I've got kz_man_bhopocean in 00:00 and rpz_downfall[boxes] in 00:05 but anyone can do that :/

DiDo-Grecord holder15/07/2008 12:00

I have kz_man_alienbase 00:12 but demo is bugged... :/

ova15/07/2008 13:25

is there a problem with my pc or smth wrong woth some of fof's demos ? > on xtremeblock it freezez right at the moment he preses stop and on dementia in freezez @ about 5 mins since the round started can't see half of demo :|

Pulsar!15/07/2008 13:45(edited 15/07/2008 13:48)

Cordyline have 0136 on bkz_goldbhop :P

zhady Tournament #215/07/2008 14:24(edited 15/07/2008 14:32)

wr i s1:35 oO?

wow fact :D btw re you w strafing or wtf? looks so damn weird.

Gnomas15/07/2008 15:10

zhady, yes fof uses w strafe sometimes :)

prof. chosen15/07/2008 15:12

yep, ZHADAY, i think he's w-strafing or diagonal-strafing (w+a or w+d). and i could understand if this is easier for him because if you use this when jumping a curve you can better see whats to your left/right and that is what you actually need to see. :)

VertikO15/07/2008 15:17

upload fofs demo again. i cant even extract its bugged

DucK15/07/2008 15:38

Watch FoF's demo with viewdemo command, not playdemo

Scary Tournament #215/07/2008 20:03

I really really wanna see that demo, but I can't because sendspace is probably the worst place to upload a demo.

Scary Tournament #215/07/2008 20:04

AHHH YES!! it worked finally!

Gonna watch it, with W-strafes lol? :D

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.