WRs times
That sc rocks.
rn made 0111 on shrubhop_ez on XJ's pub.
Clintmo_ljer[e] 0009.1xxx :(
http://www.dump.no/files/f37dfd85917a/ak_rh_warehouse_ns_Flibo_0600.rar
<3 ndR and that map
OMG :D
mgD did 8:05 at dg_insane :/
haha shut up mates, w-strafes rulezzz ! :p
Originally posted by Fact or Fictionhaha shut up mates, w-strafes rulezzz ! :p
ey fof whats up my dude?? long time no see dude, wazzaup?
Originally posted by MANNE~ey fof whats up my dude?? long time no see dude, wazzaup?
sorry MANNE~, do I know you ?
whats wrong with sendspace? its probably the easiest place i know to share files for free
Files get deleted after....I don't know, 5 days?
I was late for 1 day :F
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uwl3qf
That demo looked damn weird :S
kz_kzdk_delianshop_kunqui_0222 :(
Originally posted by kunquikz_kzdk_delianshop_kunqui_0222 :(
demo? :O
crazy
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v5qglk
did a miniSC and my dem is bad.
i did kz_man_eznasa 0:46 :(
http://rapidshare.com/files/135591367/kz_man_eznasa_Nitsuga_0046.rar.html
omg stop uplding demos at rapidshare its gay :S
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b2mmnzzhwsh
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8m78sqgptxa
what is map and time gamster ?
wont dl it if i dont know what it is first
ty
Please log in to post replies.