hns_piratebay

Started by tracey blast mapper
15/07/2008 09:15
Page 1 of 2
tracey blast mapper15/07/2008 09:15(edited 22/10/2010 17:06)

. XD
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7000/picmn8.jpg

zNife15/07/2008 17:45

Looks awesomeeeee ;D

Pieshels mapper15/07/2008 18:12

looks nice, maybe you should add something like rocks in water or some cliffs where a boat has ran over and almost sunk :)

maybe just add some little boats in those empty spaces and some more stuff on cliffs ;)

it looks really good, esp the textures, keep up the good work ;)

wRath` mapper15/07/2008 19:44

This was really a great surprise tranCyfast! You have built a lot of really good maps now. Well they all look alright, but I can't say that I fancy your textures that much. You made them yourself right?

Well good luck with your mapping.

tracey blast mapper17/07/2008 18:12(edited 22/10/2010 17:04)

. XD

zyllEE17/07/2008 19:20

oo I really wanna play this map ;] gjjj trancy :D

DiDo-Grecord holder17/07/2008 19:45

w0w tranCyfast for 5 days 5 maps and they are uber cool :) Wanna play them :P

cC|SpiNe17/07/2008 21:17

Looks really good, can't wait to see it finished.

Pieshels mapper17/07/2008 21:57

trancy, try to make smaller details a func_wall... and try to scale textures up a bit + use light_enviroment (I hope that you use it anyway) maybe that will help with compile times =/

clair mapper17/07/2008 23:51

trancyfast what part of the compiling process does it get stuck at? leaf thread?

tracey blast mapper18/07/2008 05:49(edited 22/10/2010 17:03)

. XD

clair mapper18/07/2008 08:30

did you use any clipping throughout the map?

tracey blast mapper18/07/2008 20:41(edited 22/10/2010 17:12)

. XD

perd0 mapper19/07/2008 01:09

Hmm .. It is only joke or I really see AAATRIGER texture? :D

zeroimao mapper19/07/2008 01:24

Originally posted by perdo
Hmm .. It is only joke or I really see AAATRIGER texture? :D

Its a pic from hammer

owned19/07/2008 04:05

looks great and all, but i still think some parts are very blocky.

perd0 mapper19/07/2008 13:13(edited 19/07/2008 13:13)

Originally posted by zeroimao
Originally posted by perdo
Hmm .. It is only joke or I really see AAATRIGER texture? :D

Its a pic from hammer


Aaahh omg sorry ... i'm blind :D Of course there is blue sky texture too so it is from hammer .. yop :) It was really late night, I was tired :)

But gj for the map.

st@mbeto. mapper19/07/2008 14:19

xaxa rly nice man :)

joel19/07/2008 14:37

nice theme :D

CothA19/07/2008 15:28

I dislike the textures :|

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.