hns_piratebay

Started by tracey blast mapper
15/07/2008 09:15
Page 2 of 2
tracey blast mapper23/07/2008 23:42(edited 22/10/2010 17:12)

. XD

dLx28/07/2008 16:43

Originally posted by CothA
I dislike the textures :|


+1

Fliborecord holder Tournament #202/08/2008 20:24

Originally posted by tranCyfast
Any ideas how to get through the compilation part?
or is it really should be a problem with clipping


Sounds like a "clipping" or "vertex" problem to me. Check the cliffs :/

kek24411/08/2008 03:28

This map look so friggin awesome!

Godlajk11/08/2008 15:35

I thought it was something else. Like "real" textures.. Then it would be awesome. I don't like those kind of textures.. :/ Soz, but map is fine i think.

raz`17/08/2008 11:17

The map looks allright for a VHE picture to me.

Only I dont get your point of view tranCyfast, why do you post 5 maps in 5 days, when you dont come up with finished projects?

.=.´3pac`.=.17/08/2008 18:16

Looks really nice :)

lalevUl17/08/2008 18:57

looks like fun, altho I really dont like the textures. Keep it up.

pacMan mapper17/08/2008 20:32

Originally posted by joel
nice theme :D

yeear i want play this map now ;)

tracey blast mapper17/08/2008 23:23(edited 22/10/2010 17:12)

. XD

tracey blast mapper16/01/2009 20:47(edited 22/10/2010 17:12)

. XD

magic-_-02/03/2009 05:54

good idea

Funksta 02/03/2009 14:38

It would be more easier to give criticism if I've played that map and seen it on Counter-Strike not at VHE picture.. :\

Berkut Tournament #229/05/2009 16:24

Finish it please!!!

tracey blast mapper06/07/2009 16:35(edited 22/10/2010 18:19)

. XD

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.