Picture sharing

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
25/07/2008 17:32
Page 1 of 27
kz`Moxx mapper25/07/2008 17:32(edited 25/07/2008 17:34)

So I decided to make this thread because the picture day thread is mostly for personal photos etc. This is for photos you took yourself and you wanna share with us. And obviously not of yourself, if it's not in an artistic way I guess.

Peace out

Fact or Fiction25/07/2008 18:26(edited 25/07/2008 19:11)

nice thread moxx :p

I bought a flying plate (frisbis or whatever that stuff is called). And then saw its label ((((: First thought was: "Do not shoot girls with dogs" (shooting a rifle) :D
http://www.failai.in/P/1216998786_Do_not_shoot.jpg

and a bit more on topic:
old wooden bridge in a dying lake: http://www.failai.in/P/1217001619_old_wooden_bridge.jpg :-p

leggie25/07/2008 19:59

very, artistic 2nd pic there fof.

Dragon25/07/2008 20:06(edited 25/07/2008 20:10)

http://www.undzwei.eu/data/gallery/medium/118860.jpg
a bit of photoshop+my GF's lips ;)

http://www.defeaters.eu/users/pictures/060208065249.jpg
it's only acylpyrine I promise :)

balky mapper Tournament #125/07/2008 21:53

http://img.er4o.org/pub/abeb43f45111c362ff1af8e7c607cfc8.jpg :D

Lovesan25/07/2008 23:23(edited 25/07/2008 23:51)

Great! I thought about such thread before.
Okay.

beautiful butterfly http://savepic.ru/225215.jpg
frog number one http://savepic.ru/228287.jpg
frog number two http://savepic.ru/229311.jpg
hedgehod, and my arm :) http://savepic.ru/226239.jpg
nature (that was the real sky color) http://savepic.ru/217023.jpg
spring tulip http://savepic.ru/213951.jpg
ladybird http://savepic.ru/219071.jpg
spring <3 http://savepic.ru/207807.jpg
grassBhopper :D http://savepic.ru/208831.jpg

I'll update soon ;)

leggie26/07/2008 00:07

looks to hot to be in russia, nice pics tho :D

TinTin26/07/2008 00:28(edited 26/07/2008 00:29)

Originally posted by Lovesan
grassBhopper :D http://savepic.ru/208831.jpg


lol that grasshopper has a funny look. he's planning something evil i bet.
anyway.. http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/DSC00725.JPG
my afternoon.

noddan26/07/2008 01:50

tintin that seems great! and i have to say , im not the least suprised ;)

Aly00726/07/2008 02:54

that's awesome Lovesan.great pics m8

Dacca26/07/2008 11:41
leggie26/07/2008 12:31

tintin, why do you have 2 computers :D?

Fact or Fiction26/07/2008 16:16

imho this thread rocks (:
stuff in the forrest http://www.failai.in/P/1217077554_P7230070.jpg

leggie26/07/2008 16:44

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
imho this thread rocks (:
stuff in the forrest http://www.failai.in/P/1217077554_P7230070.jpg

thats just weird....

lzh26/07/2008 17:57

not , it`s nice.

leggie26/07/2008 18:36

theres a random wooden thing of ejsus im guessing in the middle of the forrest...... id say weird, plus i hate religion so....no

bap26/07/2008 19:33

FoF always has some awesome pictures imo..

leggie26/07/2008 19:34

maybe he's a proffesional photographer...WHO KNOWS?

Fact or Fiction27/07/2008 08:15

Originally posted by leggie
maybe he's a proffesional photographer...WHO KNOWS?

no... I'm not (: I just like to take some shots with my camera sometimes :p

TinTin27/07/2008 12:33(edited 27/07/2008 12:34)

my way for keeping my drinks cool :D http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/DSC00726.JPG
its a demounted mini fridge for 5 snus cans. works like hell for keeping drinks cool in this heat :D

Page 1 of 27

Please log in to post replies.