Picture sharing

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
25/07/2008 17:32
Page 2 of 27
radon mapper Tournament #327/07/2008 12:47

Originally posted by TinTin
my way for keeping my drinks cool :D http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/DSC00726.JPG
its a demounted mini fridge for 5 snus cans. works like hell for keeping drinks cool in this heat :D


haha great idea

stask0 Tournament #228/07/2008 01:38

some pictures from me:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/927/573dt2.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5523/574oh3.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3632/575my8.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2843/577un9.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4951/578jt2.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7034/579na5.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8113/581iy6.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4605/583da3.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2166/587rs6.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/390/620wq3.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1198/621tq8.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1743/622iy3.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3386/633bw3.jpg

sry for the bad quality :p

loopah28/07/2008 02:03

Sunny beach or what :P ?

stask0 Tournament #228/07/2008 02:21(edited 28/07/2008 02:23)

nope... that's at the old town of Plovdiv :d

balky mapper Tournament #128/07/2008 10:59

http://store3.data.bg/bubust/Foto/Bulgaria/

Dragon28/07/2008 19:40

LOL http://www.undzwei.eu/data/gallery/medium/16197.jpg
1337 http://www.undzwei.eu/data/gallery/medium/16198.jpg

lalevUl28/07/2008 20:25

Me like, altho these photos was taken with my shitty camera.

http://i36.tinypic.com/kp6xx.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/33opcma.jpg

puppetz mapper29/07/2008 03:42(edited 29/07/2008 03:43)

Originally posted by LALLE`
Me like, altho these photos was taken with my shitty camera.

http://i36.tinypic.com/kp6xx.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/33opcma.jpg


Yes, you can clearly see the pixels. O_o
Nice pictures though.

StormZz29/07/2008 16:38

Originally posted by LALLE`
Me like, altho these photos was taken with my shitty camera.

http://i36.tinypic.com/kp6xx.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/33opcma.jpg

I think there is a bushfire on the 2nd pic left side.

lalevUl29/07/2008 18:14

Originally posted by StormZz
Originally posted by LALLE`
Me like, altho these photos was taken with my shitty camera.

http://i36.tinypic.com/kp6xx.jpg

http://i37.tinypic.com/33opcma.jpg

I think there is a bushfire on the 2nd pic left side.


nahh, its SSAB :)

Lovesan30/07/2008 00:43

Some more macro photoes from me:
http://savepic.ru/255959.jpg
http://savepic.ru/261079.jpg
http://savepic.ru/262103.jpg
http://savepic.ru/259031.jpg

LocoFoco30/07/2008 03:07(edited 30/07/2008 03:11)

so many nice pictures....

boom.dll30/07/2008 11:51

desktop background material :D
GJ guys!

Lovesan30/07/2008 15:07

I can upload 1600x1200 versions, ask if you want.

kz`Moxx mapper30/07/2008 22:39

Nice pics Lovesan, a round in photoshop wouldn't hurt though to smooth out the contrast, the photos that come directly out of the camera with no work done on em usually looks a bit blend, but definitely some cool photos!

I will try to host a few of mine later, just need to find a good webhost.. I dont like putting my pics on random sites :)

Lovesan30/07/2008 22:47

Moxx, we're not complete friends with Photoshop, so I never tried to edit my photoes.
But I know they need some editing. I'll try. :)

fischauge30/07/2008 23:56(edited 31/07/2008 00:01)

Moxx, try http://abload.de german pic hoster, faster than the sucky imageshack -.- ----> http://www.abload.de/img/zwischenablage01dav.jpg <--- instruction






http://www.abload.de/img/cimg02853s9.jpg http://www.abload.de/img/katergs2pfj.jpg <--- k4Sn`s cat

stask0 Tournament #231/07/2008 02:07(edited 31/07/2008 02:09)

NICE! red eyes. RUN FOR YOUR LIFES THE DEVIL IS HERE! ;D

some1here31/07/2008 12:00

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7818/p5040087gm1.jpg another image from Kiev ;) and btw this week goin to Moscow for a week ^^ :D

fischauge31/07/2008 18:06

ot: Is it just me who has a really bad connection to imageshack or? cuz every picture takes ages to load :(

Page 2 of 27

Please log in to post replies.