Picture sharing

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
25/07/2008 17:32
Page 14 of 27
lonewolf VIP17/01/2010 10:07

Originally posted by TlofT
Originally posted by ndR
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8584/trocadero2.jpg

I ♥ Paris


awesome picture.

yes! I would use on my wallpaper if I wasnt using this one: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8741/shiretokowallpaper.png

TlofT17/01/2010 17:58

^^lol. i put it as the background for one of the screens on my phone

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/01/2010 02:01

All of my friends are using it as wallpapers and I also do :D

One of my best pic ever I guess ^^

I'll have some free time soon after my exams, I guess I'm gonna spend a whole day taking pictures of Paris...
I'll post them here :)

TlofT18/01/2010 02:17

nice. i can't wait to find time to go and check it out for myself

n0xxer.18/01/2010 19:41

paris is just ♥ !

3ss20/01/2010 22:49

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/192/78433367.png ?

TlofT21/01/2010 00:57

its a heart on my screen

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/02/2010 00:04(edited 05/02/2010 00:05)

The world famous Louvre Museum and its pyramid =)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9595/louvrehdr2.jpg

I might upload some other ones...

Punk^05/02/2010 00:21

Originally posted by ndR
The world famous Louvre Museum and its pyramid =)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9595/louvrehdr2.jpg

I might upload some other ones...

Amazing ndR.
I'm going to visit Paris one day, that's for sure.

opa05/02/2010 01:20(edited 05/02/2010 01:22)

Originally posted by ndR
The world famous Louvre Museum and its pyramid =)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9595/louvrehdr2.jpg

I might upload some other ones...

Adolfas Adas Lapsys étonnantes couleurs et beau ciel! :O
about an hour ago Delete

Trolis07/02/2010 03:39

Originally posted by ndR
The world famous Louvre Museum and its pyramid =)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9595/louvrehdr2.jpg

I might upload some other ones...

Amazing colors ;s

DiDo-Grecord holder05/03/2010 06:04

lol

shNzrecord holder Tournament #214/03/2010 20:56(edited 14/03/2010 20:56)

Mom's bday cake.

http://i39.tinypic.com/24d25u9.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/avr6zm.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/15mn1wl.jpg

Not tasty tbh...

c-walker`14/03/2010 21:28

Originally posted by shNz
Mom's bday cake.

http://i39.tinypic.com/24d25u9.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/avr6zm.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/15mn1wl.jpg

Not tasty tbh...


LIAR, FUCK U !!!!

i'm just jealous.

Puppey14/03/2010 22:07

amg shnz, gief recipe now pl0x!

DiDo-Grecord holder15/03/2010 20:07

traditional bulgarian cake <3

opa27/03/2010 05:49

A little bit of PS... but the picture is made by me anyway :P http://i40.tinypic.com/x2jn9i.jpg (enjoy?)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/03/2010 01:10

Some people might remember this kitty from my last avatar: http://j.imagehost.org/dl/d8a5a6d1b0bd84fa7fd2785a77e2581c/0424/IMGP1963.jpg

Page 14 of 27

Please log in to post replies.