Picture sharing
gonna share some photos too
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393388_2457498888613_1586351224_2376453_2140743292_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/302379_2291729784489_1586351224_2285263_996071135_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/310301_2338224186820_1586351224_2322609_19023715_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/315837_2344617066638_1586351224_2327696_2010012173_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/387151_2358592456014_1586351224_2337621_1844347937_n.jpg
Here's a video containing some of these images in a timelapses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4ClgQLObv8
A picture from Bangkok that I forgot in my SDHC card
http://www.lense.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/reditimg_3976_4-3-940x626.jpg
Originally posted by ndRA picture from Bangkok that I forgot in my SDHC card
http://www.lense.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/reditimg_3976_4-3-940x626.jpg
awesome
some pictures I've taken few days ago at my backyard
http://imageshack.us/f/808/img20120114162242.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/37/img20120114162423.jpg/
sorry for the quality...
Device: Samsung Galaxy Gio (GT-S5660)
Rom: Cyanogenmod 7 RC 3.0
Random picture http://i.imgur.com/AHiPd.jpg
Skåne http://i.imgur.com/VGVBp.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7002/6853779569_f6dbb56d21_z.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/ERDfoto
There you can see my photos, in near future will add more. :)
ndR, which lens did you use on that BW street shot?
Originally posted by HarleyndR, which lens did you use on that BW street shot?
Hi, Sony NEX 5N + 18-55mm lens
http://wemera.deviantart.com/#/d4r5moq
Shot this through an aqvarium! :)
random picture I took in the city :)
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg337/scaled.php?server=337&filename=63984142175067740816419.jpg&res=medium
wasnt looking at anything
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg441/scaled.php?server=441&filename=15521314217588376121641.jpg&res=medium
Originally posted by ndRhttp://farm8.staticflickr.com/7002/6853779569_f6dbb56d21_z.jpg
this is real cool
http://cs10518.userapi.com/u5837800/150170525/z_9582d920.jpg
http://cs10518.userapi.com/u5837800/150170525/y_33aa1e2d.jpg
my first :) http://fakanek.deviantart.com/#/d4t4w5s
Random http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/429027_10150625190231633_629031632_9382759_1247808667_n.jpg
Classic http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424008_10150625214966633_629031632_9382916_245305330_n.jpg
Hong Kong http://www.lense.fr/galeries/hong-kong-2/
Little update on my collection :P
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35mqwli&s=5
Took a few pictures today:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/7321193370/in/set-72157630013441942
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/7321202396/in/set-72157630013441942/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/7321236790/in/set-72157630013441942/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/7321198308/in/set-72157630013441942/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/7321196398/in/set-72157630013441942/
Here is the whole album if you wanna see some others: http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/sets/72157630013441942/with/7321193370/
http://500px.com/photo/8259373
http://500px.com/photo/8228621
http://500px.com/photo/8068904
http://500px.com/photo/7461865
http://500px.com/photo/7462431
http://500px.com/photo/7402307
http://500px.com/photo/7399776
http://500px.com/photo/7322544
http://500px.com/photo/7212400
http://500px.com/photo/7072044
http://500px.com/photo/7004840
These are some of my new pics.You can log in with facebook and vote if you want to.Hope you like them.
By the way i really like resolute's pics.Quite amazing and ndR has some unique images
Please log in to post replies.