[MOUSE] MX518 or Razor Diamondback Plasma?

Started by lonewolf VIP
29/07/2008 22:13
Page 1 of 2
lonewolf VIP29/07/2008 22:13

I want to buy a very good mouse, and geek 256 lj (my rec is 246 block, only 10 units difference :D) What is the best?

MX518: http://www.cooltronik.de/out/oxbaseshop/html/0/dyn_images/1/perspektive_p1.jpg

or

Razor Diamondback Plasma: http://fragtopia.com/reviews/razer-diamondback/plasma-black1.jpg

cr0ucher29/07/2008 22:16

i have g5 <3

lonewolf VIP29/07/2008 22:23

g5? is good? cuz i want one with low $$$ :)

oTcHeTo29/07/2008 22:49

im fan of logitech so yea i have g5 , and yea mx518 is very good ... good luck on 256 :D

Lolo`29/07/2008 23:28

forget about diamondback plasma.

PaPuS30/07/2008 00:15

I have G5

ajR`30/07/2008 00:41

Mx518 or DeathAdder, imo.

I have mx518.

kASJAk30/07/2008 01:39

Originally posted by ajR`
Mx518 or DeathAdder, imo.

I have mx518.

lzh30/07/2008 02:02

mx518 or G3 , imo.
I have G3 , it`s the perfect mouse for me

st@mbeto. mapper30/07/2008 11:10

<3 razor

esselito30/07/2008 11:56

Razor DeathAdder

FragMcCracken mapper30/07/2008 12:32

518 ftw

beuhnoix30/07/2008 12:42

Originally posted by FragMcCracken
518 ftw


+1

veer30/07/2008 14:53

518 is really good for kz because the shape of the mouse makes it easy to use mwheel

rtx30/07/2008 15:30

Deathadder - quite cheap, and very good to cs/kz

Vyrus30/07/2008 16:42

Originally posted by esselito
Razor DeathAdder

Yep, only one "bad" thing in it, the sides have a material that kinda collects dirt on it, but it really doesn't matter if you take the dirt off with a towel/paper every once and a while.

CothA30/07/2008 18:07

Mx518 I have it :]

goodhoopoe30/07/2008 19:16

logitech 500 510 518 and g series FTW

Z0ck3rOO730/07/2008 20:23

MX 518 and G5 > all (imo) :D

pRopaaNS mapper30/07/2008 21:51

Originally posted by veer
518 is really good for kz because the shape of the mouse makes it easy to use mwheel

reallly? How big hand you have? x<> Or you use middle finger? For me last fingers are in the air and ir isn`t too comfortable... :/

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.