[MOUSE] MX518 or Razor Diamondback Plasma?

Started by lonewolf VIP
29/07/2008 22:13
Page 2 of 2
PaPuS30/07/2008 21:52

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
MX 518 and G5 > all (imo) :D


Yeah +1 !

aVx30/07/2008 22:10

i almost have g5 :D

Nekso01/08/2008 17:03(edited 01/08/2008 17:07)

I have a DeathAdder which is plain perfect, the best mouse I ever had; but its kinda of expensive.
so if you're going for cheap+good, I'd get a MX518.

Still, the DeathAdder ownz MX518, IMO.
good luck with the mouse!



EDIT: post #100 !! yay.

lonewolf VIP01/08/2008 17:19

MX518 cheap? dont know... i will search at americanas :D

$m@r701/08/2008 17:59

mx518 is better but I will buy razer deathadder soon, it's even better I think

Why didnt you open this thread in offtopics ??

bap01/08/2008 18:49

mx518, G5, Ikari Optical. <3

Nubby-_-01/08/2008 20:09

my mouse is s genius for 10 $ :D but it's pretty nice for mE :D

ehlak02/08/2008 12:51

mx518ftl

padnaliQ02/08/2008 14:57

Originally posted by ehlak
mx518ftw

agree!

Multx06/08/2008 08:17

I have G5~

Harry_Botter14/08/2008 19:30

Razer Deathadder is the best \o/

bap14/08/2008 19:56

between mx18 and razor diamondback plasma. i would go for the mx518 :]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.