KZWC 2 !

Started by CothA
02/08/2008 12:57
Page 1 of 2
CothA02/08/2008 12:57(edited 02/08/2008 13:56)

Hello XJ

I was thinking about KZWC 2 (Kreedz World Cup 2).I remember when kzmaps made first KZWC it was so funny to see you national team how it lose/win and I liked that so Why XJ doesn't make KZWC 2.It will be good if u (XJ staff) decide to start a new Project :].

/peace :]

heat02/08/2008 13:57

would be uber :D

remake02/08/2008 13:58

i think its nice idea :)

akM02/08/2008 14:10

ýea awesome idea ! to bad my country only has a few jumpers..

zyllEE02/08/2008 14:11

rgr!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #202/08/2008 14:17

Yeah... Go XJ before it's too late :)

Yamakasi02/08/2008 14:41

would be rly nice !

SchlumPF02/08/2008 15:44

+1

wRath` mapper02/08/2008 16:25

Hahaha that would pwn :D too bad that either Sweden or USA would win this ;D

cC|SpiNe02/08/2008 17:31

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTLAND!!!!!

dEMolite mapper02/08/2008 18:12

fire had the idea, too and he would do it but then he left us.

But kzmaps had some of the problems:
- Timezone
- Latency (uber highpings for USA & Asia)
- Admin were lazy to view the worldcup

1 Problem can't be fixed because it is a World issue(timezone), but the other problem the Latency can be fixed from the providers but that wont be fixed fast.

Aly00702/08/2008 20:12

very good idea CothA.
a ping <60 i think it's fine but how demo said USA and Asia have bad ping on EU servers.
i don't think timezone it's such a big problems...

SnOOOpY02/08/2008 22:45

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?62998

NumB03/08/2008 02:08(edited 03/08/2008 02:09)

Thats country cup? If yes and it will be - I think germany will win. :D

From lt only fof can handle evrything w/o cps (as I know)... But it will be nice 2 see how it gous, anyway... =)

eMTi03/08/2008 10:14

3ddy = Number 1 Cup-Player !!

PepoMerca03/08/2008 12:25

I would like it :D gogo

Fliborecord holder Tournament #203/08/2008 17:15

Originally posted by wRath`
Hahaha that would pwn :D too bad that either Sweden or USA would win this ;D


Why would they? Finland won in the first KZWC :) (zhady and brian were playing too)

Murvelman04/08/2008 00:31

I liked the first one, so far it is one of the only tournaments that has actually worked and been finished.
The insilio tournament just died :(

There's a lot of players that have stopped jumping since last time and new ones who have become good so i think many countries has the chance to win :D

CothA04/08/2008 17:52

I'm still waiting answer from an admin.I think Bulgaria has a chance too :]

Pulsar!04/08/2008 18:58

gogog Russia :D We will pwn u all!

P.S. nice idea :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.