KZWC 2 !

Started by CothA
02/08/2008 12:57
Page 2 of 2
DiDo-Grecord holder04/08/2008 22:35

ha Bulgaria last :D this is nice idea I think denmark finland french guys and sweden guys & germans will be first :)

SchlumPF05/08/2008 00:14

just forget about "denmark finland french guys and sweden guys"... then you know the winner :D

bap05/08/2008 16:16

i think denmark could pwn lol.

Fire06/08/2008 00:46(edited 06/08/2008 00:47)

Demolite, thanks for pointing out that I would do it.

No, I believe the correct response would be faker's reluctancy to respond to my ideas, to review the proposal and let me know when I could start.

I still have a full fledged plan on how to run this with very few problems and many of the major issues resolved, as well as how to run the entire program.

If anyone want's to look at it for their community, or from XJ let me know.

EDIT: This proposal was done professionally in a word document. In case you misunderstood.

bap06/08/2008 11:51

triumph ftw ^^ aka fire.

SchlumPF06/08/2008 20:16

go fire go

Murvelman06/08/2008 22:03

Obviously the community wants this.

PrEn1uMz01/09/2008 02:51

lol I remember some match on kzmaps's server it was really cool

joel01/09/2008 19:07

jeah new world cup :D (i hope if jason makes comeback. he can take all 5 jumpers position)

lonewolf VIP05/09/2008 16:35(edited 05/09/2008 16:35)

We can make every 1-3 month for exemplea WC where the server is on a COUNTRY. FOr exemple, KZWC 2 on Brazil, KZWC 3 on USA, KZWC 4 on Russia, etc, etc.

omilo05/09/2008 18:07

Good idea that needs a lot of organizing and planing. esp now sens there will probably be more teams joining the tournament.

pLaguE^06/09/2008 03:32

Originally posted by omilo
Good idea that needs a lot of organizing and planing. esp now sens there will probably be more teams joining the tournament.


Yep, like Poland, Romania, Ukraine (pointing out the newest countries that have gotten wrs from wut i have seen)

Wouldnt it be really interesting if there was a player(s) from Italy, lol

I have never in my whole kz career have i ever seen an Italian kz player.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #206/09/2008 10:11

Originally posted by pLaguEE
Originally posted by omilo
Good idea that needs a lot of organizing and planing. esp now sens there will probably be more teams joining the tournament.


Yep, like Poland, Romania, Ukraine (pointing out the newest countries that have gotten wrs from wut i have seen)

Wouldnt it be really interesting if there was a player(s) from Italy, lol

I have never in my whole kz career have i ever seen an Italian kz player.


About that... It's weird that there's just one Korean jumper and NO Japanese jumpers!

CothA06/09/2008 13:22(edited 06/09/2008 13:22)

Korean guys are 2 PurpLeRaiN and sdfadsf

SchlumPF06/09/2008 14:34(edited 06/09/2008 14:35)

which is a very creativ name btw :)
anyway i thought again about a kzwc... i do not see any reason why somebody should start such a event again since germany would win :P
talking here does just show that the community is interested in a new wc... if someone has the time to plan such a cup he should easily do it and ask faker for some advertise here at xj or even a partnership (or someone is already planning a wc :D)

wRath` mapper06/09/2008 14:40

Haha yeah, I also found it weird that there is no Japanese players.

I also want this idea!

Rodrig0v08/09/2008 18:08

dont forget portugal :]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.