PLS CLOSE MAP SUBMITTED!
i just love that autumn theme :p
kz_autumnvalley
How about adding some waterfalls so a line of water goes from the top to the bottom ?
http://www.bukhara-carpets.com/img/Kazakhstan-landscape/Kazakhstan-mountain-river.jpg
I think it will add some more color to the map because now its really brown and boring.
Sure it fits but just something to break the brownscale would be nice imo.
maybe something like this http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/--xxxx.JPG
Originally posted by Pf0llz0rHow about adding some waterfalls so a line of water goes from the top to the bottom ?
I think it will add some more color to the map because now its really brown and boring.
Sure it fits but just something to break the brownscale would be nice imo.
maybe something like this http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/--xxxx.JPG
Agree.
It will really make the map more interesting, do not forget to add waterfall sound, maybe bird sound too ..
gl
Yea il figure out where to add one! I already added somekind of windy sound! Fits very good cuz its very silent!
gj very realistic
I think the goodest name might be (kz)_mto_deadautumn or (kz)_mto_autumnhill :) add some scary textures some dead peoples and scary things :)
looks great with the river. its just a bit squary ! gj :P
im not a big fan of textures etc so i really couldn't care less about them so long as it gives good fps, best thing about kz maps, make a few hard long bhop combo's, makes it very intresting for a wr then
Ahh much better now Mentalo!
The river made it a lot better!
Too bad it reminds me too much about fof_dale and lostworld.
I think you could do with some more variation in the textures, now it's rock and grass, try and get some other stuff in, dirt, leaves?
I also think that deathvalley is a cool name.
ye, maybe call it kz_lostworld2? :D
that river looks kinda "lonely" imo everything looks lonely now... :P add some stuff, maybe burned house or pile of rocks or something like that
I used dirt on the jumps already! and i dunno where to muich textures though.
To Pieshels, actually i wanted to keep it civilisation free. But i think it wont look so empty when all jumps and decorating is done! (And if theres no civilisation it is supposed to look lonely ;) )
it looks AWESOME , keep up the good job . cant wait to beta test it ;)
try to variat with the lightsettings to make a better atmosphere with the shadows, because at the moment it looks abit fullbright.
The rest is good so i dont have any tipps to make it better ^^
kz_mto_spring
actually now it looks more like kzm_tinymountain mix with kz_lostworld... maybe add some caves or something like that...
it lacks some details atm, maybe add finally some jumps :D
[blockquote]ye, maybe call it kz_lostworld2?[/blockquote]
That was a good name. Actually I think the this map has been made in the same way as lostworld. Lostworld was a good map which deserved the kz tag. This one looks like something you have made during a very boring weekend and I don't like the result.
My suggestion is to name it lostworld2 and use a custom tag. Or you could change the theme to something else and make another kz map.
[blockquote]actually now it looks more like kzm_tinymountain mix with kz_lostworld[/blockquote]
There is a big difference between this map and tinymountain. Solid spent time to make a good looking realistic mountain which makes his map so awesome. This map is using straight walls with a mountain texture which looks ugly everytime it's used. Doesn't matter which map it is. Solid showed with his map that it's possible to vertex the mountain blocks so much as it looks like a real mountain. This map doesn't even have potential of a realistic mountain :(
For the tinymountain part I didn't mean the vertexing... but w/e
and why he shouldn't call this kz_lostworld2? as it's made with almost the same style... but I think that he's gonna call it different anyway...
GL & HF, w8in 4 moar screanz :D
@Igge
Well -.-
Dude before youre able to judge about the brushwork of a map you should think for a moment!
Has it accured to you that maybe i aint such a good mapper like solid is?
And sry but i think you are the only one so for who doesnt like the textures!
"This one looks like something you have made during a very boring weekend and I don't like the result. " Idiot
and btw i didnt see u making the "map of the year" recently! :P ;)
Please log in to post replies.