mlg_wasted (63%)

Started by owned
06/08/2008 07:37
Page 2 of 2
owned16/09/2008 04:42

-pokes minor update-

mH [KZRA]30/09/2008 14:59

all rooms looks kinda empty, add alot of details and add a few more textures and it will become great :)
GL with the map ;)

owned30/10/2008 22:40

updated :) http://i38.tinypic.com/2dw76b.jpg

c0ld^31/10/2008 15:56

nice map, the barn looks nice ^^

owned31/10/2008 16:25

thank you :D

http://kzemo.com/wasted for some screenshots in game

lonewolf VIP31/10/2008 17:58(edited 31/10/2008 17:59)

I liked a lot.

but you should put more objects like rocks. don't know if more objects is better on cs, but on rpg maker is :)

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/333/screen12mu0.png

but I think you should put a timer and a KZ tag (after mapcheck), me for exemple, if I play your map with 10-30 minutes and look: YOU WASTED YOUR TIME, i will get angry and will never play (if aren't fun) this map again.

owned01/11/2008 00:16(edited 02/11/2008 04:33)

:p rpg maker's the shiz.

i plan on adding a greater amount of detail once I have all the jumps and main environment completed for each stage :p

@ the you wasted you time comment, i never planned on implementing that, so the KZ timer will be there in the end :p

http://i38.tinypic.com/21ctft.jpg lil peek @ beginning of the inside castle

lonewolf VIP09/11/2008 15:27

cool!

btw, had an idea. but the "You wasted your time" a breakable object, and put behind the time; hf and gl ;)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.