8ball/anyone mkv

Started by noddan
09/08/2008 19:23
Page 2 of 2
st0ka28/09/2008 14:47

You gotta be fucking insane to use such values which are appropriate only if you are out of your mind or have a really powerful PC and want to show off... Or perhaps you're fans of extreme slowmotion? Do you even know what's the difference between 30 fps render - 30 fps final render (with no slowmo parts) and 280/333 etc . fps render - 30 fps final render?

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP28/09/2008 15:41

you are wrong st0ka, many fps = most frame blending = smooth for eyes.

7x40=280, that why they are 7 interframes in brianmovie2 (try to pause it during a quick movement, you can see all images on 1 frame)

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=VSokAnUAC2M

st0ka28/09/2008 17:34

Am I? With proper encoding settings u can get a lot better frame blending rofl... Also imo for an average viewer it doesn't make a difference but it makes a huge difference for the moviemaker. Another thing: do you think for a normal movies directors shoot with high speed cameras just for that? Most commonly used is 60 fps and really high speed cameras are used for special effects and not that often for sure. Cameras above 30 fps are used for slowmo parts in movies and there are tools that improve the frame blending if u don't have <30 fps camera u can get a nice little slowmo. So instead of making ur moviemaking process harder to handle check ur x264,XviD settings.

P.S. I've just compared raver's movie to a movie that's been made with 90 fps and guess what I didn't see any difference but the 90 fps movie was encoded by a guy that knows what he's doing. HF

Fredibabz29/09/2008 00:51

Originally posted by qweek
Can you send me a dl link to download x264 codec? Coz it doesnt appear in the codec list... And I think I got the x264 codec, atleast for megui...

i dont know much about MeGUI, but i think this might be what your looking for (if you still need it :D)

http://x264.nl/

but still, im not sure :)

qweek29/09/2008 15:01

Originally posted by Fredibabz
Originally posted by qweek
Can you send me a dl link to download x264 codec? Coz it doesnt appear in the codec list... And I think I got the x264 codec, atleast for megui...

i dont know much about MeGUI, but i think this might be what your looking for (if you still need it :D)

http://x264.nl/

but still, im not sure :)


I said that I had it for megui, it doesnt work in virtualdubmod... :S

BAEVERN^04/10/2008 20:43

Have the same problem as qweek, can't find the x264 codec to Vitrualdub..

And does anybody have the crop for any other resolutions ?
For example 960x540 ?
Cuz I use Megui atm but I only have the crop for 800x600 ;p

Mr.Eiht10/10/2008 22:51

lol what kind of parents got you kiddies, that they can buy you a render-farm???
If you use 80000 FPS post a screeny of your
RAM, CPU and what kind of graphic-card you use...
(And a screeny of the paycheck of your parents, LOLZZZTER)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.