zyllEE - Almost Famous
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=t2shwuonfYQ
lalle's first movie so be nice to him :D
ill upload movie tomorrow if someone want to dl it, but I doubt it :P
bad resolution :o
but hf
insane jumps but one of the jump is repeated twice
Originally posted by alex.cNinsane jumps but one of the jump is repeated twice
ye I know, but w/e ;]
Editing is alright, nothing special to say about it.
Jumps are uber pwnaage <3
impressive jumps :-o
zyllEE gj mate,pretty nice movie 9/10 :]] <3
some sexy ass jumps gj zyllEE :D
cute movie <3
godlike movie gj :-v
omg u stohle like every jump out of every movie that already exists. only thing u changed is u pimped them with heavier weapons/bw/sw...
besides that, editing and music were cool
jumps 2/10
music 7/10
editing 7/10
-----------
4.8/10
Originally posted by rnomg u stohle like every jump out of every movie that already exists. only thing u changed is u pimped them with heavier weapons/bw/sw...
besides that, editing and music were cool
jumps 2/10
music 7/10
editing 7/10
-----------
4.8/10
thats wat makes u pro?
nice bhop skillZ !
8.5/10 cauze I dont like music at the end and editing wasnt perfect :)
Nice jumps and bhop combos 8.9/10
Music sux :(
Jump weren`t new but impressive. :)
editing was average
gj :P :D
jumps was rly good, saw some form other movies, but music -1 so 9/10
I already said my opinion for that movie ;] to zyllEE gj mate ;]
I havent seen any of the jumps he made so it's really nice imo, tho i havent watched so many movies, anyways gj.
the movie is okay, nice jumps but mostly old. the music has been used in many other movies, and i dont like the second song. 6/10!
jump 8/10
edit 6/10
music 1/10
Jumps 9/10
music 6/10
edit 5/10
zyllEE 10/10
Awesome
Please log in to post replies.