zyllEE - Almost Famous

Started by zyllEE
12/08/2008 02:38
Page 2 of 2
Ggs`12/08/2008 16:24

My verdict 7/10
GJ

rn12/08/2008 18:44

Originally posted by alex.cN
Originally posted by rn
omg u stohle like every jump out of every movie that already exists. only thing u changed is u pimped them with heavier weapons/bw/sw...
besides that, editing and music were cool

jumps 2/10
music 7/10
editing 7/10

-----------

4.8/10



thats wat makes u pro?


did I say the jumps were bad? I said they were old. learn to read. yokaishimashita? ty

CothA12/08/2008 19:07

Originally posted by rn
Originally posted by alex.cN
Originally posted by rn
omg u stohle like every jump out of every movie that already exists. only thing u changed is u pimped them with heavier weapons/bw/sw...
besides that, editing and music were cool

jumps 2/10
music 7/10
editing 7/10

-----------

4.8/10



thats wat makes u pro?


did I say the jumps were bad? I said they were old. learn to read. yokaishimashita? ty



sry rn but don't be Arrogance.The movie at all is good,isn't it?

rn12/08/2008 19:12

yes the movie is good (from skill, music & editing) but the fact that he took like 90% old and overused jumps, makes it not to an uber movie.
Check radons & puppetzs movie. that was ubah! new jumps which also were ubah, new bhops, everything perfect.

Trickster12/08/2008 19:53

jumping with hevier weapons sucks imo:
jumps were old and already seen,, sooo
Movie 3/10
editing 7/10
music, never judge music :E its opinion guestion.
movie 5/10
if you cant find new jumps, id say you shouldnt do movie :P no offence.

zyllEE12/08/2008 21:20(edited 12/08/2008 21:21)

Originally posted by rn
omg u stohle like every jump out of every movie that already exists. only thing u changed is u pimped them with heavier weapons/bw/sw...


rn, that's the reason I like trickjumping. I see it as an competition ;] to beat someone else but with a heavier weapon;]

And I believe nobody else did the kz_cg_rats sc/tj :o
nor the cj on cpl_strike, I know puppetz and PaT done it but nevah in a movie.. and also the vertigo ladder jump;]

Atleast I didn't have icevalley bhops like everyone else :P

Other than that thanks everyone

t4l12/08/2008 22:49(edited 12/08/2008 22:54)

Awesome bhop and jumps , the sc on christmas min 2:00 pwns <3 , record that map :P

leggie13/08/2008 00:52

Originally posted by rn
omg u stohle like every jump out of every movie that already exists. only thing u changed is u pimped them with heavier weapons/bw/sw...
besides that, editing and music were cool

jumps 2/10
music 7/10
editing 7/10

-----------

4.8/10

maybe thats because there like the hardest jumps to do? personally i liked it hated the music but hey i have a mute button, 9/10 i aint a big fan of editing either so yeah gj

Trickster13/08/2008 03:27

word to one sentence zyllEE.
"Atleast I didn't have icevalley bhops like everyone else"
thats something i respect, every movie with those ridicilously easy bhops just makes me angry.
do icevalley jumps on movie, get rated of 1 from here.
(there are like 15 movies with those bhops, and every second "new movie" has them. ;SAD!"

kek24413/08/2008 03:45

Originally posted by Trickster
word to one sentence zyllEE.
"Atleast I didn't have icevalley bhops like everyone else"
thats something i respect, every movie with those ridicilously easy bhops just makes me angry.
do icevalley jumps on movie, get rated of 1 from here.
(there are like 15 movies with those bhops, and every second "new movie" has them. ;SAD!"

Cause it kinda improves youre bhoping skill maybe?...

rn13/08/2008 07:33(edited 13/08/2008 07:34)

did u mean "show ur bhop skills"? could be, but there r way harder bhops to do then.

@zylle:
I believe, if anyone who can jump 250+ geeks enough a jump with a heavy weapon, he will be able to make it (unless its impossible)
for example bibo. if he wanted, he could have put alot of harderjumps in his movie, but he did kinda plain jumps which were already beaten by brian/froxzy now. (icevalley new bhop tj)
do u think froxy got better skills/strafes than bibo now since tis a competition?^^
All in all, the movie was ok. The idea of competition is ok, but u can do 80% new jumps and 20% old jumps. movie gotta be 20mins then but nobody will mind it :D

bakeLit13/08/2008 07:54

That were the most insane tricks I've ever seen. Gj zyllEE, music wasn't that bad, fited to movie a lot. Editing nothing impressive. Better nothing, than bad :).

V0ncH...13/08/2008 14:27

i will watch in a min..

lol soz zyllEE

but ure movie "zyllEE - on Rooftops 2" will probably not be out :(

as the clips are compresses (the ones u sent me)
and i cant render it.. it lags LIKE HELL!!

reAti's pc lags with ure clips aswell lol

so sorry (btw zyllEE on Rooftops 2 was some nice editing) too bad i cant render ;( :(

VertikO13/08/2008 15:48

haxxored clips lags. loljk

bap13/08/2008 16:37

lolll

Fliborecord holder Tournament #213/08/2008 16:41(edited 13/08/2008 16:44)

Originally posted by Trickster
word to one sentence zyllEE.
"Atleast I didn't have icevalley bhops like everyone else"
thats something i respect, every movie with those ridicilously easy bhops just makes me angry.
do icevalley jumps on movie, get rated of 1 from here.
(there are like 15 movies with those bhops, and every second "new movie" has them. ;SAD!"


Ridiculously easy? Just because it's icevalley doesn't mean bhops there are easy. For example, try bhopping the tree in the middle with awp without any stops. I HAD that on demo, but overwrote it.

ONTOPIC: 99% of the jumps were old, heavier weapons are boring. Except for awp :P

BAEVERN^13/08/2008 22:57(edited 13/08/2008 22:58)

syllä you are so good !
Can I have ure MSN plix :) ?

Fucking awsome movie. Ure bhop skillZ is like a good old morning boner = just soo nice !!

GJ !! :D

Trickster14/08/2008 00:14

with awp? sry but i never got the point of jumping with hevier weapons.
how many wrs you know that have been made with hevier weapons? none,
same thing with sw/bw, how many? none.
its just stupid :E
but sure i can try that someday. sry for offtopic.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.