bananus.

Started by leggie
17/08/2008 22:05
Read-Only
Page 4 of 5
rn18/08/2008 23:51

best?tbh, i never reeally liked Bibo as well, but i gotta say he was the best CJer/LJer ever, if he didnt retire... he could have made it way further than him/ajR , even though they became good as well.
but Raptor, u r completely right.
also a big fat word to ajR, he wont retire probably, i can make bets about that :)

qewi19/08/2008 00:18(edited 19/08/2008 00:19)

This is the exact reason why Bananus didn't ever care about xj. Everybody is just whining about cheat nowadays. Even when he posted his old CJ-show here no one believed him, you guys can't accept that there are many good unknown jumpers out there. Bananus got a 264 sw block uploaded here at xj aswell. And you guys that are saying that you don't care about LJ and CJ, well most of the guys here are playing for fun, right? Bananus and many others think that jumping from block to block several times is fun, others like kz, surf, regular cs and so on. Gaming overall is just about to have fun, I agree that it's a little lame to stop playing just cause you think that you are too old. If you think it's fun, just keep on playing! Stop all the hating and go back to the good spirit there were before. I'll try to get the demo for you cause I also want to see if it's legit ^_^

mucholote19/08/2008 00:41

I just don't get why some players get insulted like that an others like ajr, sniperok, arn that have a gazillion of lj related records and no kz wr's get congratulations.
Just let players be.

I don't have nothing against them, I think they're ok.

pLaguE^19/08/2008 00:41

Originally posted by qewi
This is the exact reason why Bananus didn't ever care about xj. Everybody is just whining about cheat nowadays. Even when he posted his old CJ-show here no one believed him, you guys can't accept that there are many good unknown jumpers out there. Bananus got a 264 sw block uploaded here at xj aswell. And you guys that are saying that you don't care about LJ and CJ, well most of the guys here are playing for fun, right? Bananus and many others think that jumping from block to block several times is fun, others like kz, surf, regular cs and so on. Gaming overall is just about to have fun, I agree that it's a little lame to stop playing just cause you think that you are too old. If you think it's fun, just keep on playing! Stop all the hating and go back to the good spirit there were before. I'll try to get the demo for you cause I also want to see if it's legit ^_^

i agree with qewi

Bibo19/08/2008 01:27(edited 19/08/2008 01:29)

Originally posted by rn
best?tbh, i never reeally liked Bibo as well, but i gotta say he was the best CJer/LJer ever, if he didnt retire... he could have made it way further than him/ajR , even though they became good as well.
but Raptor, u r completely right.
also a big fat word to ajR, he wont retire probably, i can make bets about that :)

so i wonder if ppl think im still lyin when i say i hate kz
and i cant believe u didnt like me! big fat kiss to u <3

Trickster19/08/2008 02:20(edited 19/08/2008 02:20)

like someone said sometime,, no demo no proof.
Im too lazy to go back on this tread to copy/paste some shit out there, but someone said something about jelosy,
that guys that have played for more then few years kz cant make 260cj or how it was?
well, who cares a shit?
there are some "oldschool" players who actually dont even bother to try learn it.
ive played kz about 5 years and i cant do even 250cj, but im not jelous. it just makes me laugh when thease newbies, newbs, newcomers, new gamers, W/E,,,, make their retire movies after 1year, like they have seen it ALL already.
and like someone already said on this tread, that movie was just ridicilous.

akM19/08/2008 11:51

tjubby was the best cjer, hi

leggie19/08/2008 12:45

yo be totally honest i wouldn't even put bibo in my top5 cjers lol


1.fof - nothing to say.
2.bananus. known him for ages always being amazing
3. raillu - speed hacks.
4. lovesan - perfect 4-5 strafes
5. al - obv...

akM19/08/2008 12:52

lol bibo was raping cj's like no other back then. tjubby was the best since he pwned 255 as very first and many other jumps. hi

ova19/08/2008 13:04

i hate lj2 blocks , can anyone jump cj on lj blocks anymore ?

lalevUl19/08/2008 14:59

258 cj famas.
250 cj colt.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5pvjve

KzFun.Alpha19/08/2008 16:41

Originally posted by boom.dll
eva heard of hud_draw? :>

I don't think so,there are some fps messge

leggie19/08/2008 16:42

you always get fps messages...

Fliborecord holder Tournament #219/08/2008 18:53(edited 19/08/2008 18:54)

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
KZ is hobby and everyone can do what he wants. Someone enjoys LJ/CJ geeking, someone climbing KZ maps, another one finding and doing TJs. So please stop writing that something from them is boring or bullshit or should be forbidden. If you don't like it then shut up and let others do what they enjoy.
Freedom of choice FTW.


big fat word

and bananus don't cheat, he just dont care about xj, cuz everybody will call him cheater and shit ;)

cya bananus, you was the best cjer :)

(and ofc because of the lj/cj haters)


If he'd post a demo of his 267 he probably wouldn't be called as a cheater. Until that happens, he didn't do it in my opinion. I know he has skills, but knowing that isn't enough.

Agree with Trickster, these "I quit" videos are pretty gay. FoF did it too, but booh, he came back a week later or so.

leggie19/08/2008 22:19

the point is he's quit.....when you quit you dont post something on the forum about the game you quit.....the demo cant be submitted because it has /speed + other illegal plugins used on it.

wRath` mapper19/08/2008 23:20

That is just stupid.. Why would he record it with illegal plugins?

Well well.. I sure do believe he can do it.

And yes, I am no fan of quitting videos/threads etc. (pictures xD)

Fact or Fiction20/08/2008 05:32

Originally posted by Flibo
... FoF did it too, but booh, he came back a week later or so ...

I came back after 2months ;) but I have to agree, kz is really funny, and even if you start thinking it fucked you up and you get bored, a bit later you still 'try once again' :D I back now after I persuaded one girl into playing kz. well saw her playing some uber oldschoolish (and lovely <3 maps) so one evening I wasn't very busy... and the story starts from the very beginning... :))

ajR`20/08/2008 06:39

HEY GUYS, I QUIT TOO. GIVE ME ATTENTION NOW!!111!1!1!!

ROFFLES.

Stabilot20/08/2008 07:18

aaawww :'(

leggie20/08/2008 16:18

Originally posted by wRath`
That is just stupid.. Why would he record it with illegal plugins?

Well well.. I sure do believe he can do it.

And yes, I am no fan of quitting videos/threads etc. (pictures xD)

belive it or not he jumps better with /speed on

Page 4 of 5