a movie. starring: everybody!

Started by prof. chosen
07/09/2008 19:47
Page 3 of 6
britz08/09/2008 16:26

I would like to jump :)

veer08/09/2008 16:45

beanstalk map

or kz_beginner

wRath` mapper08/09/2008 17:44

Originally posted by Ever1x
Some1 should make New Map. Good looking etc..
Why only BHOP? Som1 could do EB WB. I think it would look cool :)


Wtf, are you serious?

kzno`Psycho08/09/2008 17:50

Everyone jump down from top of giga ? Just an idea :P

btw I'm in too!

Rodrig0v08/09/2008 18:04

hehe we need 32 slot server lmao, i'd like to try it too. map suggestions: summercliff, sunblock, excavation?

loopah08/09/2008 18:09

We could use a 50 slot server..

Rodrig0v08/09/2008 18:11

i tought the maximum for cs was 32?

bap08/09/2008 18:21

i vote for statue of liberty!
or make a Map challenge again.. a big beautiful map..
would take a while though.. idk. lol
I wan't in though!!

jass0n08/09/2008 18:37

kz_man_terablock is the perfect map for that idea

prof. chosen08/09/2008 20:18

let's make a 9000 slot server with a lot of sluts.

BAEVERN^08/09/2008 21:06

Originally posted by chosen.
let's make a 9000 slot server with a lot of sluts.



haha, dry humor . . Me like ;]

I would like to participate to, but unfortunately I suck @ bhop ;p

btw. do u know when ure other movie is done ? ;> ---> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?108606.0

p1se 0ut

JumbalaR08/09/2008 21:19(edited 08/09/2008 21:19)

someone can make a special map for this ..

prof. chosen08/09/2008 21:20

Originally posted by BAEVERN^
Originally posted by chosen.
let's make a 9000 slot server with a lot of sluts.



haha, dry humor . . Me like ;]

I would like to participate to, but unfortunately I suck @ bhop ;p

btw. do u know when ure other movie is done ? ;> ---> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?108606.0

p1se 0ut

working hard on it, my negro. ;)

but bhop skills won't matter in this case, LOL. if u're able to finish goldbhop then ur skills should be enough, since in this project i expect all people to stuck into each other because all of those sluts wanna be first and no one is social enough to say "ill start from the back".

colix mapper08/09/2008 22:59

im in fo sho! and i vote for statueofliberty too, i think it has obviously the most votes :) btw an 50slot server would rock :O it'd look awesome fo sho to see as 50 ppl bhops down :D

BAEVERN^08/09/2008 23:02(edited 08/09/2008 23:04)

Originally posted by chosen.
Originally posted by BAEVERN^
Originally posted by chosen.
let's make a 9000 slot server with a lot of sluts.



haha, dry humor . . Me like ;]

I would like to participate to, but unfortunately I suck @ bhop ;p

btw. do u know when ure other movie is done ? ;> ---> http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?108606.0

p1se 0ut

working hard on it, my negro. ;)

but bhop skills won't matter in this case, LOL. if u're able to finish goldbhop then ur skills should be enough, since in this project i expect all people to stuck into each other because all of those sluts wanna be first and no one is social enough to say "ill start from the back".


haha, so nice ma little lovenbundle !

It will be awsome !!!

bap08/09/2008 23:42

it's okay, i'll start from the back qt. i'll come rushing down though, start bhopping on peoples HEADS, while spamming my flashlight so i get noticed (just like the 50 other ppl)

kek24409/09/2008 08:02

I would love to come :]

StormZz09/09/2008 10:18

It would be so awesome if someone could rebuild the street from the commercial :]

Murvelman09/09/2008 12:24

Originally posted by StormZz
It would be so awesome if someone could rebuild the street from the commercial :]

Yeah and with the same music :D Would be awesome!

prof. chosen09/09/2008 13:27

of course same music.

Page 3 of 6

Please log in to post replies.