a movie. starring: everybody!

Started by prof. chosen
07/09/2008 19:47
Page 5 of 6
lalevUl12/09/2008 21:35(edited 12/09/2008 21:35)

Originally posted by tupaCmania
Originally posted by wRath`
Haha lol dude...

You just pop up out of nowhere with insults.. Well, you are just 13 anyway ;)

You should learn what "insult" really means b4 you use the word cause if i say "i dont like you, but your idea is good." its not insulting..
and you fail.. cuz im not 13..


+1

wRath` mapper12/09/2008 21:37

Hmm so you finally turned 14? Or were you 12?

cC|SpiNe12/09/2008 22:03(edited 12/09/2008 22:03)

Wtf is up with you guys, turning every single thread in here off topic. Some of you should really to grow up.

If you don't like someone ignore them, trust me it will work.




Originally posted by wRath`
I vote for getting some good mapper to make a map for this. Like a big grassy hill and stuff.


That would probably be best, but anyone willing to take that up? If not I stick with westbl0ck.


kek24412/09/2008 23:17

Originally posted by fastrus_mos
Originally posted by SpiNe
Originally posted by lalle`
j2s_westbl0ck

Or maybe raver could make something or even s0lid :o

NeMiQ2214/09/2008 21:13

chosen. is banned so what will happen with this idea/project?

JAy15/09/2008 06:08

we will do it without him cause its a good idea lol :P

kek24415/09/2008 11:20

YALOL:) jay make the movie with windows movie maker asap pl0x

mYmqONE18/09/2008 12:34(edited 18/09/2008 12:37)

similar to chosen getting the idea from the WOW video, this one is from SAMP http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=RaRS3R83T94 , great editing imo :P

FLR25/09/2008 15:24(edited 25/09/2008 15:26)

Great idea. I'm in for sure!

wRath` wrote ...

I vote for getting some good mapper to make a map for this. Like a big grassy hill and stuff.



That would probably be best, but anyone willing to take that up? If not I stick with westbl0ck.



Well, if nobody wants to make one, I could do it.

prof. chosen01/10/2008 22:26

hi. i'm back (big thaaaaaaanks and biiiiiig love to the admins, especially thopa for beeing tollerant to unban me).

i think we obviously need A MAP RIGHT NOW. so the best idea i have is to count votes. there are enough maps to suggest, just open your cs and find some nice ones.

if you want to vote, write CLEARLY that you vote, ill make a txt file and write everything in there.

EXAMPLE:

"i vote for kz_blabla"

nothing more is needed, nothing less.

so vote, people.

if anyone has any kind of siggestion feel free to tell me.

Trolis01/10/2008 23:08

i vote for kz_beginer

mYmqONE02/10/2008 08:46

i vote for kz_man_bigezclimb

Fliborecord holder Tournament #202/10/2008 14:14

I vote for kz_goldenbean_200401

/\ +1

yYy.Je PR@BR@02/10/2008 18:15

of couse kz_beginnerrrrrrrrrrr

chrizZo06/10/2008 16:31

I vote for kz_toscana
im in hi!

Kevlarrrr06/10/2008 16:46

AWP_ROOFTOPS!!!!

VertikO06/10/2008 16:48

Originally posted by KEVLARR
AWP_ROOFTOPS!!!!


never-.- rooftops sux soooo much

JAy06/10/2008 18:31

lmao its not even a kz map.... your kinda missing the whole point

Kevlarrrr07/10/2008 12:07

and i think your missing teh joke,

Page 5 of 6

Please log in to post replies.