Fun KZ experiences

21/09/2008 21:18
Page 2 of 2
NOEL26/09/2008 09:16

Well, I remember this one time;
I don't remember the name of the map, but anyway, it was a while ago and I really sucked back then, didn't know how to strafe etc. anyway, I completed this HUGE map which had been taking me like 1½ hour to complete, and JUST before i pushed the button my cs crashed. And I swore that I would never complete a KZ map again.
LOLOL

veer26/09/2008 11:47

i was playing kz_world yesterday

and with 3 rooms left to go i got stuck into the wall..

-______-

leggie26/09/2008 12:22

thats a killer veer, the first day i played cs i beat kz_6fd_volcano in 45 minuits :DDDDD then some kid came along and did it in 5 i was like.... omg cheater..........IF only i knew lol

bap27/09/2008 08:59

you meant kz right? lol

kz`Moxx mapper04/10/2008 19:41

Originally posted by omilo
Good times = hanging out with target, soul, knifear, elite and timecard at vent all the time, talking BS and listening to knifears random "sayings" while speccing target or jumping. "Spoood beest" is the best quote ever from him :) . Later on Moxx and stukad started hanging on vent with us. Bunch of other KZ guys came and vent through the years.
Can't think of any one experience that was better then the rest ^^


Words. But the best part was when me, Zhady and omilo and Juhmp was on vent and he told us a funny story :p

=HENRY=04/10/2008 21:23(edited 04/10/2008 21:24)

Originally posted by veer
my first cup i got so nervous that i shit my pants.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

akM04/10/2008 21:59

haha veer n1

scary thats a uber story, u should have recced it! :D well ive got alot of fun with sbzvln ! to much XD I russia and such

Scary Tournament #205/10/2008 16:57

When ndR obliged us!

(that's for you Jannik!)

:D!!!!!

silver-16/10/2008 00:05

Several years ago annoying t0ffo's friend on vent by calling him a noob everytime he fell.

Grrr16/10/2008 11:00

my fun KZ experience is while playin HNS, when I do JB and every1 is like "WTF ; cheater?!" and ppl ask me for my steam :)

DiDo-Grecord holder16/10/2008 14:11(edited 16/10/2008 14:12)

haa my best experience was before some days chrizZo do the fuckin jb and all spec's in the server "OMFG .. GJJ ... INSANE ... NICE" and chrizZo fell at the last jump and did 2:22 :DD at gigablock -,-

lonewolf VIP16/10/2008 20:10(edited 16/10/2008 20:19)

hahahahhahahahahaha i saw the demo :) :) :)

my best kz exp was on my first played on kz_adv_underground, in 2004/5/ i think. Some guys from the team of my brother have played with the clan, and my bro showed for me. was like W + Space. When my brother told me that his friend said that on every jump, have to use only A and D, never using W. ~15 minutes after i did my first strafe jump on the final of 1st part! OMG, I was very happy! But omg, I finished the map (with gravity every jump that i falled) like 15 times, was playing every time. But next week i stopped cs for 2 months I think, and forget the kz.

On final of 2007 I remembered, search for like 10 minutes on google for "jump maps". Saw the WIKIPEDIA saying of KZ. Started to download much maps from a site like "17buddies" and playing, when i download bhop_cave. I stayied 1 hour to do the first stage (3 bhops). My bro said that a guy of the ex-clan jumps with the mouse, then I binded MOUSE3 +jump!!! hahahhahahahahah
I jumped with MOUSE3 for like 2 months! ( http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?79986.post )
I day, i downloaded kzno_longjumps. didn't understand where are the jumps. 30 minutes after i discovered that how much bigger is the number, more far is the block. So I start to try 220 all the time. Then I seached on youtube for long jumps. Saw some longjumps (never forget the 360 longjump hhahahahah) then i saw the www.xtreme-jumps.eu on the credits of some movie and entered. I entered on the ip and know I am what I am.

Avatar17/10/2008 23:00

i played kz for the first time! i wondered what is the "kz_" in front of the mapname! it was kz_cellblock! it took me 45 mins or something to get 3/4 of the map (with millions of checkpoints :D) and than i fell! as i came up i made an "very, very lucky" edgebug and was fascinated why im alive and why there was no damagesound. later i looked at google and found esilo`s edgebugguide and so i started to play kz constant!

thats the story how i came to kreedz :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.