Closest block distance?

Started by NeMiQ22
28/09/2008 10:51
Page 1 of 2
NeMiQ2228/09/2008 10:51(edited 28/09/2008 10:51)

Hi,
I just wanna ask what's the closest block that has been ever done. I mean the shortest distance you did on some block for example I lucked 240 LJ block with 240.282 stats. Demo
I would like to see some demos or screenshots no posts like: "I did 250 block with 250.001 stats." :)
If you think that this thread sux then ignore it and don't leave stupid posts.
Dunno why but for some reason this interests me. :ddd

Nubby-_-28/09/2008 11:13

dimitrich did 253 with 253.09 :( i can't with 254.7 fuu

yYy.Je PR@BR@28/09/2008 12:11

let`s go !
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0r7zby
252 with 252.491 !!! haha:)

BAEVERN^28/09/2008 12:29

I've done 250 block sw with like 250.1 stats!

Comming whit demo tonight when I'm @ home

k3G28/09/2008 13:07

i remembered that i'v done 246 block with 246.01 stats xD
but have no demo,done it in public serve

NeMiQ2228/09/2008 13:09(edited 28/09/2008 13:10)

I just found p3t's demo in LJ records with uber close stats:

p3t 254 254.106 274.325 345.581 kz_longjumps2 Download

.=.´3pac`.=.28/09/2008 16:59

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
I just found p3t's demo in LJ records with uber close stats:

p3t 254 254.106 274.325 345.581 kz_longjumps2 Download


Thats a nice one

lonewolf VIP28/09/2008 18:39

i remember i think, did 243 block with 243,4
i still more happier doing this than doing 245 block with 248-9 stats.

Funksta 28/09/2008 19:30

Just made an 245 block with 1st try, 245.001 stats. So random.
Distance: 245.00105.

VertikO28/09/2008 19:45

Originally posted by Funky-
Just made an 245 block with 1st try, 245.001 stats. So random.
Distance: 245.00105.


demo plx

cC|SpiNe28/09/2008 20:33

the best I've ever made is like. 243 block with 243.1x

NeMiQ2228/09/2008 20:34(edited 28/09/2008 20:36)

Originally posted by Funky-
Just made an 245 block with 1st try, 245.001 stats. So random.
Distance: 245.00105.

No, you didn't.

As far as I know ljstats aren't 100 percent accurate and shows ~0.04-0,X units more than it's the real distance so in this case you did less than 245 units which are not enough for 245 block.

Only demo or screenshot can save you.

Dragon28/09/2008 20:46

hehe, interesting thread, but I think it would also be interesting to know what biggest difference between block and failstats you ever made :D i.e. I missed 245 block with 257 cj stats..

wRath` mapper28/09/2008 21:58

I have done 250 block a few times with 250,5-7 etc, but it's not that close =)

trb28/09/2008 22:19

253 block:
chrizZo: 253.188
me: 253.198
son: 253.25


250 block:
chosen 250.24
knoxville 250.188
Mr.Jumper 250.059



and so on and so on....

demos & detailstats on: http://www.climbers-germany.de/e107_plugins/recorddemos_menu/ljrecords.php


.1x and .2x "aren't that less happens" so i would say at least .1x and more don't count as close :/

this stats are only from submitted record demos, from every lj people do, there would be thousands of .0x jumps which happens each day ^^

leggie28/09/2008 23:27

Originally posted by Dragon
hehe, interesting thread, but I think it would also be interesting to know what biggest difference between block and failstats you ever made :D i.e. I missed 245 block with 257 cj stats..

240 cj, 265.4 miss.

Nubby-_-28/09/2008 23:37

when i did my 1st 250 block it was with 250.2 :)

BAEVERN^28/09/2008 23:45

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ljq6yv

250 block sw - 250.16 stats :)

lalevUl29/09/2008 00:02

a friend of mine did 240block with 240.074 or smth

Gerchuuuu29/09/2008 01:13

Originally posted by Dragon
hehe, interesting thread, but I think it would also be interesting to know what biggest difference between block and failstats you ever made :D i.e. I missed 245 block with 257 cj stats..



240 cj block, 259 miss

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.