Closest block distance?

Started by NeMiQ22
28/09/2008 10:51
Page 2 of 2
VertikO29/09/2008 15:00

Originally posted by Funky-
Just made an 245 block with 1st try, 245.001 stats. So random.
Distance: 245.00105.


still waiting screen or demo to save ur ass

mYmqONE29/09/2008 15:36

me doing 248 block with 248.2xx stats http://www.sendspace.com/file/3krao5 ,
but raptor has already seen this, its made on public server btw, i are suck i know

ALFRED ftw!03/10/2008 23:45(edited 03/10/2008 23:46)

I did 250 block with 250.001 stats!
I have no demo

aftermatch-_-03/10/2008 23:59

i wonder if any1 did like 250 with 250.000

BLT^_^04/10/2008 01:54

250 block with 250.117 ... and that's true . I did it on a public server .

Ggs`04/10/2008 03:15

250block 250.1stats

BooLiSH04/10/2008 04:58(edited 04/10/2008 04:58)

missed 220lj with 248 stats -.- dunno how

pacMan mapper04/10/2008 15:09

254 block with 254.5 :X i cant hit the egde :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.