inform a noob 257 LJ

Started by krakenz
29/09/2008 18:27
Page 1 of 2
krakenz29/09/2008 18:27

hi guys,
I am a noob ok, that out of the way.
I was JUST playing in a LJ server with a finnish guy who said his LJ record was 258, and he was getting 254, 255, and even got a 257 on the stats in like a 2 minute time period, is this really standard or even possible? was he scripting or something? I have a demo of it if anyone wants to sus out its legitimacy...

thanks!

kafds29/09/2008 18:36

peak

Spaniolu29/09/2008 18:37

upload demo pls :D

krakenz29/09/2008 18:37

yeah ok one minute

krakenz29/09/2008 18:41

http://rapidshare.com/files/149429154/fin.rar.html
please ignore my LJing and watch the stats

krakenz29/09/2008 18:42(edited 29/09/2008 18:50)

was that you kafds?

edit: he also did 256 :X

yYy.Je PR@BR@29/09/2008 19:07

peak sniperrok and another *PRO*

kafds29/09/2008 19:10

Je, SniPeROK isn't finnish, and krakenz it wasn't me :D

peak is a finnish player who is sick at ljing! :)

Satsarn29/09/2008 21:15

mjuuh?

zyllEE29/09/2008 21:44

prolly peak

Z0ck3rOO729/09/2008 21:59

Originally posted by krakenz
hi guys,
I am a noob ok, that out of the way.
I was JUST playing in a LJ server with a finnish guy who said his LJ record was 258, and he was getting 254, 255, and even got a 257 on the stats in like a 2 minute time period, is this really standard or even possible? was he scripting or something? I have a demo of it if anyone wants to sus out its legitimacy...

thanks!

official world record is 255, as we all know, so imo a scripter or whatever..

kafds29/09/2008 22:12

I watched the demo, zenkii.hns-players are filthy cheaters who deserve to die and get their corpses raped by a humanflesh-eating elephant.

NOEL29/09/2008 22:43

Who are zenkii.hns? Random 100aa people using uber devscripts to jump far?

veer29/09/2008 22:56(edited 29/09/2008 23:05)

that wasnt peak

and why didnt you spec him?

krakenz30/09/2008 07:19

cause im a noob and don't really care about kz, just thought this was interesting, seems pretty inconsistent for a script, and he wasn't arrogant, he was always friendly. so don't start insulting him..

Kevlarrrr30/09/2008 10:13

Was me.

peak30/09/2008 10:39

my lj rec is not 258

Nubby-_-30/09/2008 13:18

Phantom Man ._.

Kevlarrrr30/09/2008 16:44

peaks is 259 thats why.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/10/2008 07:51

hihi Phantom is back :D
If you are "old" enough to remember who is Phantom :P

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.